2019 Albatross Club is Now Open: THPers Making a Difference Helping Children

Picked up two more of these for the Tour Van to use with my THP pop socket.

92bd67bd32e2f55915399228a4c6fec0.jpg

Just got my got Albatross for 2019! Looking forward to great year with THP

What is that voodoo magic!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is that voodoo magic!?

Just a pop socket holder. I use it in the car to hold my phone.

Just a pop socket holder. I use it in the car to hold my phone.

Now I gotta buy something else!!!

Holy cow. I joined the 2018 albatross club in either Aug or September of 2018. Am I reading correctly that regardless of when you joined it expires 12/31/18?

Holy cow. I joined the 2018 albatross club in either Aug or September of 2018. Am I reading correctly that regardless of when you joined it expires 12/31/18?

That is correct. It runs from 1/1 to 12/31. It is the reason we pack so much into every quarter, for those that might join late. Between contests, events, special attractions, etc we try our best to make sure each member has plenty to signup for. This week and next are big ones with an event, Holiday Grab Bags and of course THP Holiday Cheer.

It’s taken me longer than it should have, but my 2019 Albatross membership is finally paid. Travel for work has me not participating like I want to, but this place (and the people here) means everything to me. Hope everyone has an awesome holiday season.

Thanks all. Golden Ticket Day is upon us and up for grabs for AC Members today. Tomorrow they find out who is getting the miracle on digital paper haha.

If you guys haven't gotten one of these yet you are missing out. After only two years of being in the Albatross club I am getting the chance of a life time and going to the Morgan Cup.

Plus St. Jude is such a great organization, its completely worth the money.

Those work so perfectly with the THP Pop Sockets. I have 2 for both cars.

Just paid for mine! I'll have a longer year this year compared to 2018's 3 month stretch.

Albatross Club member for 2 months and on my way to The Morgan Cup. Best $35 dollars I ever donated towards golf.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Just a quick note.
2018 Tags will come down on or around the 1st of January.
Thank you to everybody that was part of the club last year. And thank you to so many that have jumped in already for 2019 and so many have said they are looking forward to paying it forward, and we are excited to see that as well.

Just remember that if you are not a member of the 2019 club, those perks such as market place bumping, debate room, etc will be turned off in the coming days.

Such an awesome place that does so much good. I'll be paying my 2019 dues shortly after the new year once I get through the bank account shock of the holidays . We went a little overboard this year but wanted the family to have a special holiday.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

2019 Albatross Club... I'm going to start the year right. Donation sent! Let's all have a great year!

2019 Albatross Club... I'm going to start the year right. Donation sent! Let's all have a great year!

Thank you and I think we are all going to have some fun.

On the eve of new year I wanted to just say thank you to everybody that has already signed up for the 2019 club.

Some physical ailments have reduced my playing this year and my time spent on the board, but even if I couldn't play anymore I will always support St Jude's

Back