2019 Callaway PM Grind Wedge

Pulling the trigger on a 56* and 60* in tour grey. You guys are bad influences and I love it.

Pulling the trigger on a 56* and 60* in tour grey. You guys are bad influences and I love it.
awesome deals at CPO right now... 30 or 40% off I think IIRC. I got a 58 for $60 a week or so ago.

awesome deals at CPO right now... 30 or 40% off I think IIRC. I got a 58 for $60 a week or so ago.

It's nuts. Between the deals they're running and a trade in, I picked up the pair for a steal.

It's nuts. Between the deals they're running and a trade in, I picked up the pair for a steal.
Gotta love it when they make it a no-brainer for you! ;)

The PM 19s arrived today. 2 up and with Tour Issue Red shafts. Loving the look. All I get to do is chip around the living room at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh hello. Cannot wait to get these on a course. The Tour Grey finish looks awesome in person.
81667CF6-9F96-4C07-A771-3B4D79EF9B54.jpeg

Do they run a 2 year cycle of the PM Grinds?

Still lovin mine. Chipping and hitting flop shots like mad in the yard. Getting ready for the season, whenever that starts.

The 58* PM Grind saved me a couple of times over the last couple of days. The best one was yesterday on a par three where my tee shot ended up in a free side bunker that was fairly deep. Open up the 58 and it came out high and I almost dunked it for the birdie. It hit the the cup at the base of the flag and bounced away.

@Nate @cwmonroe87 and @DannyLe couldn’t believe it didn’t go in.

after talking with Nate and Danny, they convinced me to put these in play .

View attachment 8926223

These PM Grinds are like cheating. I found myself in 4 greenside bunkers and 4 times the 58* got me out with no problems. These are officially in play and will be there for a long time.

These PM Grinds are like cheating. I found myself in 4 greenside bunkers and 4 times the 58* got me out with no problems. These are officially in play and will be there for a long time.
Over a year later and it's still one of my favorite clubs in the bag. That's great to see it's working so well for you Mike.

I play the PM19 58* really fun club to play... practice it a couple of times and the phlop just happens

I'm in strong ponder mode over replacing my 58° S-grind MD5 with a 58° PM grind. I'm thinking it would be good to have that one wedge I can really lay open when I need it. Do any of the other MD5 grinds do as well for open face shots, or is the PM grind the winner?

I'm in strong ponder mode over replacing my 58° S-grind MD5 with a 58° PM grind. I'm thinking it would be good to have that one wedge I can really lay open when I need it. Do any of the other MD5 grinds do as well for open face shots, or is the PM grind the winner?
I am interested to hear other’s thoughts on this one as I have decision to make on this in the near future! :ROFLMAO:

I am interested to hear other’s thoughts on this one as I have decision to make on this in the near future! :ROFLMAO:
The S grind works well for most shots, but when you lay the club face open it raises the leading edge off the ground. I skulled a couple chips off really tight/bare lies today where I really could have used a wedge that laid flat and kept that leading edge low.

I may order the new PM 60 today. Pulled my original, well used PM60 and tried the MD3 58 W grind. Snow literally just melted hours before playing or was still melting 🤪, and the conditions were spongy ice slush mix wet. I could not hit the 58 W at all on half swings through chips. Extra bounce and big sole were not a match. Only way to play those shots well is to clip the ball before hitting any turf. PM is a champion there. Love the PM in our summer conditions and realized how nice it is in other conditions. I keep fighting my experience and gut with the PM. It just works for me.

I adore the 60. Mine is bent to 61.5 and its quite a specialty wedge, but I absolutely love it.

My 60* PM Grind was a star in yesterdays round! I had 3 greenside bunker shots, shots that I'm not usually great at. I pulled this club and was able to get up and down on each one, one of them was for a tap in birdie also. This is just a beast out of the bunkers. I also had a few nice chips with it and continue to have a ton of confidence in the club.

This silly spatula on a stick is still one of my favorite clubs ever created. I pulled off two silly flop shots tonight that just made me laugh. It's been well over a year since I've put it in the bag and there's no temptation to replace it with anything else. Although I may be due for new groves one of these days.

This silly spatula on a stick is still one of my favorite clubs ever created. I pulled off two silly flop shots tonight that just made me laugh. It's been well over a year since I've put it in the bag and there's no temptation to replace it with anything else. Although I may be due for new groves one of these days.
I feel ya there. I’ve had my 60* in the bag for ages. Wouldn’t take it out unless I replace it with a new PM. I actually holed out from 50m last time out. A low back foot spinner that took one big bounce and spun sideways into the hole.

I feel the same exact way about the 60* in mine. It just isn't coming out anytime soon.

Well, after months of pondering, I couldn't resist any longer. 58° PM Grind ordered today. It'll be going up against my MD5 58° S Grind, mostly for bunkers and greenside work.

The PM Grind is still one of my favorite clubs I think I've ever owned. It's funny because I almost refused to give it a try. Man I'm glad I did.

If they made a full 4-PW set of the PM Grind 19 clubs I’d be shooting in the low 60s regularly*.

I love my 54, 60 and 64. The offset is PERFECTION. They remind me of the Ping I/3 O-Size wedges I loved the look of. These are so natural for me to look at and they really out perform the previous versions. I feel like the ball doesn’t run up the face on full shots and I really fee confident over these. They feel more solid and even softer to me over the previous model. The previous 64 was a temperamental woman but the offset has tamed her. I still don’t use her for full shots but I feel comfortable taking long, lazy swings around the green, tight pins and short bunker shots.

The 60 is an amazing all around club. It’s my go to for chipping and slightly longer bunker shots. It almost makes the 64 unnecessary. Both the 60 and 64 slice through sand even tightly packed if you let the leading edge do the work. Both the 60 and 64 also are excellent for those shots that hit, skip and then stop and while I’m not super consistent with those I feel comfortable trying them during rounds.

The 54 is also highly versatile. I like it for full shots, 3/4 shots and low running pitches and chips.

Again I attribute the ease of use to the offset. Besides making the clubs easier to hit I just like that look from my time with Yonex Super ADX forged and Rekin 10 irons. I don’t see how they can be improved.

*possible exaggeration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back