2019 Cut Golf Grey Golf Balls

No matter what they do with this ball the name just kills it for me. CUT.. I've spent most of my golf life trying to get rid of a cut shot.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

How are y’all finding the spin to be on partial shots and chip shots compared to the ‘19 Blue?

I can't compare to the blue but the spin in to greens has been pretty impressive to me for ball at this price.

How are y’all finding the spin to be on partial shots and chip shots compared to the ‘19 Blue?

comparable for sure for me. I’m not a huge spin player on chips and partials but no noticeable differences. it’s pretty comparable to most urethane balls in my book

I’m not sure what to make of this, but my RX balls were spinning too low yesterday and I had a lot of options to switch it up in my bag. I picked the Grey over four other types of balls by the bigger guys. And my score got better.
Not really sure what it means but I certainly liked it

Another strong round with the Grey. Really long of the driver and a ton of spin off the wedges. I think my only complaint is the miscoloring that they ball gets after a bunch of holes but otherwise I’m really impressed with the balls. When I get a bit lower in stock,I think a replacement order will happen

Back