2019 GA/FL Gethering, Valdosta, GA -- Kinderlou Forest 25-27 October

Payment sent.

1/2 of the money due sent. Gonna pay the other half in a couple weeks.

I will get Pat's info this week, complete the spreadsheet and pay for both of us by the end of the week. Will be easier than me teaching that old dog about PayPal.

Payment will be on its way forthwith from my wife since it's not part of my allowance.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Do we add out updated information to the spreadsheet using the honor system? I just want to make sure I didn't accidentally send my payment so the wrong person.

Do we add out updated information to the spreadsheet using the honor system? I just want to make sure I didn't accidentally send my payment so the wrong person.
Sure. I imagine Sean will let someone know if ge doesn't see it show up.

Money is sent to Sean and I’ve updated the spreadsheet...cannot wait to see y’all. The golf will be fun too I guess.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm showing $ from
Jax
Paladin (I think)
AD
Greg
Nick
Hacking

If the money came from a woman named Rebecca who described herself as my smoking hot wife...it's for me.

I am traveling, sitting at the bar in Antigua. What is the total again? I think I have another person also.

I am traveling, sitting at the bar in Antigua. What is the total again? I think I have another person also.

$240, including one night of dinner.

Well if pudge doesn't come who will cook?

Hold your breath there birdie man, I tend to go out to eat on vacation and that BBQ place just up the road has excellent brisket.

I can man the grill if no one else wants to.

I need to pay this tonight. Wife reminded me that I was going on a trip in October.

I may have a conflict, shipping Equipment on the 30th to Chile and I will have to go down for the commissioning when it arrives. I should know for sure once it is loaded and I can get a delivery ETA
It would be a awful shame to have to miss this, I look forward to Kinderlou and all the great people.

I may have a conflict, shipping Equipment on the 30th to Chile and I will have to go down for the commissioning when it arrives. I should know for sure once it is loaded and I can get a delivery ETA
It would be a awful shame to have to miss this, I look forward to Kinderlou and all the great people.
Where at? Was there in June and going back next year. Nice place.

Tapt on my Honor 7X

the job is outside of Calama in the middle of nowhere. it is the high desert and and a very pleasant place at all.

No-stay extra players can pay at course. I just need to know a headcount a week prior.

Tapt on my Honor 7X

Pat and I are paid up and spreadsheet updated accordingly.

I need to pay this tonight. Wife reminded me that I was going on a trip in October.

So yeah.... finally paid tonight.

Spreadsheet updated. I have no meat choice for Paladin. If you're wondering, the Dr's (not really) are friends of John and I and we play together all the time. Wait until you get a gander at the 30 year old KZGs!

Spreadsheet updated. I have no meat choice for Paladin. If you're wondering, the Dr's (not really) are friends of John and I and we play together all the time. Wait until you get a gander at the 30 year old KZGs!
I cant wait to see clubs older than me.

Back