2019 GA/FL Gethering, Valdosta, GA -- Kinderlou Forest 25-27 October

I can't make a clean, family-friendly, forum-appropriate joke, so I'm just not going to fall into this trap.

I am a model of self restraint.

I'll make them all at the gethering.

Can’t wait!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Talked to Jeff yesterday, he and Troy are definitely in.

Hey guys...put me down on the Maybe list. I need to see if I can make this happen.

Hey guys...put me down on the Maybe list. I need to see if I can make this happen.

Scratch that...put me on the All In list.

Scratch that...put me on the All In list.

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing you again and hopefully playing with you for the first time.

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing you again and hopefully playing with you for the first time.

That weekend will double the golf I’ve played in the last 12-18 months...but lots of great friends already on that list.

That weekend will double the golf I’ve played in the last 12-18 months...but lots of great friends already on that list.

It is always a great time so I'm sure you will really enjoy it. Great course and accommodations and, don't worry, not a lot of great golf is typically played during that weekend. Lol

It's been years, it'll be good to see you again.

First post updated to include adwillingham and added some info about the course itself.

Looking forward to golfing with you again, Donne.

This wouldn't be a very long trek for @Tadashi70

I just got a call from Southwest that my flight from Miami to Jax was supposed to be on a 737 MAX and is therefore cancelled and my fare has been refunded. So if anyone wants to carpool from Miami, it looks like I am driving to the event.

I just got a call from Southwest that my flight from Miami to Jax was supposed to be on a 737 MAX and is therefore cancelled and my fare has been refunded. So if anyone wants to carpool from Miami, it looks like I am driving to the event.

Wow, that kind of stinks. If flying to Tallahassee wasn't a stupid idea because of how much more expensive it is, I'd pick you up and you could ride with me.

Wow, that kind of stinks. If flying to Tallahassee wasn't a stupid idea because of how much more expensive it is, I'd pick you up and you could ride with me.

I was only going to save about 2 hours, so it's not that big of a dill I guess. Still looking forward to a great trip. So long as I am still invited after you see me play golf this weekend, that is. You may want to bring a helmet.

I was only going to save about 2 hours, so it's not that big of a dill I guess. Still looking forward to a great trip. So long as I am still invited after you see me play golf this weekend, that is. You may want to bring a helmet.

Kinderlou makes everyone look like a chump. Except hockey, who came in and said he was a 20 handicap and shot 78.

If you fly into Augusta, I can carpool. If you can fly to Columbia, SC and get an hour west to Augusta, I can carpool. I only have an FM radio, and Friday nights in Georgia has an uncomfortable amount of analysis of high school football players.

If you fly into Augusta, I can carpool. If you can fly to Columbia, SC and get an hour west to Augusta, I can carpool. I only have an FM radio, and Friday nights in Georgia has an uncomfortable amount of analysis of high school football players.

Thanks for the offer. I was just being lazy and didn't want to drive 7 hours alone when I got such a good price on the ticket. Turns out it was too good to be true.

It is always a great time so I'm sure you will really enjoy it. Great course and accommodations and, don't worry, not a lot of great golf is typically played during that weekend. Lol

This makes me feel only a tad better :bulgy-eyes:

I might have another. Guy I golf with sounded interested.

@pudge @millertime

is it about time for me to get off my arse and do a worksheet?

is it about time for me to get off my arse and do a worksheet?
Indeed it is!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I’m working on it... the wife committed ‘us’ to something that weekend..

Back