On the weekends that look good here, there's almost always somewhere between a half inch and two inches the day before hahaNo, since last April it rains / snows in Maryland every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It's uncanny how often and repeatedly it has screwed up the weekends in Maryland!!
A weekly game is great to have. Gives you motivation to get out more.1) Rule 1: Have fun
2) Rule 2: Refer to number one.
- Play more golf with THP'ers
- Find a weekly golf game/league that I enjoy
- Find my fade especially off the tee as preferred shot shape.
- Feed my short game and putting interests indulgently
- Increase FIR and GIR% from last year
- Play smart on course. Improve shot strategy and course management tee to green
- Travel more, play more bucket list courses and events
Goals for 2019
-Play with others more
-Take more lessons
-Stop buying so much golf stuff.
We may have to revoke his Hacker's Paradise card! LOLYou had me tracking 100% and then you threw in that nonsense about not buying new golf stuff..
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk