2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

Gotta give Carol and Penny props! They took care of @zbeekner4 and @clarkgriswold earlier and they are helping me out with some airline musical chairs as we speak! These two are going above and beyond!

Well THP. This is probably me signing off of the build up thread. Off to try and get some shut eye. Assuming we'll see you fine folks over in the live update thread tomorrow.

I hope we've entertained, shared our personalities (good and bad :p), and given you guys a reason to follow our adventure and root us on this week.

I appreciate all of the kind words and encouragement over the past 6 months building up to this point. This place is truly amazing.

I have faith that our team will carry on the tradition of providing an outstanding follow for you all.

Screenshot_20191201-212618_Time Until.jpg

1575259834240.gif

Safe travels, guys!

Gotta give Carol and Penny props! They took care of @zbeekner4 and @clarkgriswold earlier and they are helping me out with some airline musical chairs as we speak! These two are going above and beyond!
The magic of the grandaddy never stops

Safe travels, guys!

The magic of the grandaddy never stops
Magic(al) ... such a perfect word to describe the Grandaddy.

6EF4437E-1CCA-4CC5-A12C-139EC98A0336.jpeg
Got in late but we’ve avoided the winter storms!! All thanks to Penny and Carol. Here’s our modest ride to the hotel. Welcome to the grandaddy!!

The eagle has landed

1575274636562.jpeg

or get JB to get a server to handle professiona video files :)

oh well...you all will just not get the big surprise that @JasonFinleyCG and I spoke of on the video.

AWS here, but we limit it for this event, because of your blathering. ?

Might add the Emmy hook music too.

The Grandaddy Live Update thread is officially open.

Luckily he won’t have anything more than what he brought to come home with him ?

That’s why such a big bag...need to have some extra room for the return trip!
;)

goodbye thread. hello live update thread!

Yes we should be prepared for the future. technology is evolving very rapidly and digital marketing as well.

we are now in the throes of covid-19. i and many of my grandaddy brothers are facing uncertain and scary times. i know it’s petty relative to the more serious trials others are experiencing, but from the bottom of my heart i thank callaway and thp for making this dream a reality for me. i have something so positive and uplifting to think back on and bring a smile to my face during a time that can be very overwhelming.

Back