2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

I can honestly say that anybody violating rule #1 of the Grandaddy rule book, which if you don't know means you have not followed a single Grandaddy or THP Event every on this site, will be sent home early duct taped in a trash bag.

Alt shot is fun. For me personally, I want my partner to hit whatever shot they are comfortable with. I can adapt. If he has a preference in distance, I certainly will do my best to be there. I’m easy going. Let’s just have fun, duff it around, and win a point or whatever is on the line.

Both of us will miss throughout the round. It’s golf. No sorries needed from my partner because guess what, my miss is coming and it’ll come in quick and unexpected haha. This game is too fun (especially at an event like this) to get upset about human error in an already impossibl-to-perfect game. Just don’t let that error be the grumps.

Agree with this

I can honestly say that anybody violating rule #1 of the Grandaddy rule book, which if you don't know means you have not followed a single Grandaddy or THP Event every on this site, will be sent home early duct taped in a trash bag.

step brothers.gif

After being throat punched by MikeG of course.

Some of the most violent GD banter I can remember ever reading ... but I'm not against it. :cool:

Sometimes throat punches and/or being sent home duct taped in a trash bag is reaping what you've sewn.

Some of the most violent GD banter I can remember ever reading ... but I'm not against it. :cool:

Sometimes throat punches and/or being sent home duct tape in a trash bag is reaping what you've sewn.

See? ShaneB0t gets it.

Sometimes throat punches and/or being sent home duct taped in a trash bag is reaping what you've sewn.

I mean if you can’t get along and have fun at a THP event, let alone this one, then it’s probably a “you” problem.

I mean if you can’t get along and have fun at a THP event, let alone this one, then it’s probably a “you” problem.

Yup!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Some people unfortunately just like to be miserable. Glad I’m not really like that. I like fun, I like golf, I like thp events, I like the grandaddy, and I sure as hell like to meet new people

It’s a win to the 5th power

Good morning to all participants and hopefuls!
Dropping our latest interview with @badolds and @JMB3 and these guys were awesome!
Also, there may or may not have been a cheese pizza argument in there somewhere.

I can verify MikeG is well versed in the fine art of throat punching and is not to be toyed with. On your best behavior, boys.

Dropping our latest interview with @badolds and @JMB3 and these guys were awesome!
Also, there may or may not have been a cheese pizza argument in there somewhere.

very well done. I blame Kevin for the jumbled audio, but he can't help himself.

Seriously guys, thanks for doing these.

very well done. I blame Kevin for the jumbled audio, but he can't help himself.

Seriously guys, thanks for doing these.

Stupid computer! I definitely need to use my phone for video next time. I even tried extra precautions for this video, obviously it went well ?. Thanks for checking it out!

Loved this one. Really enjoyed it.

Note: cheese pizza is awesome!! ...if you’re under 10 years old.

Stupid computer! I definitely need to use my phone for video next time. I even tried extra precautions for this video, obviously it went well ?. Thanks for checking it out!

Get it fixed so we can have a final video with me and Chris once this team is rounded out to have one final send off.

Get it fixed so we can have a final video with me and Chris once this team is rounded out to have one final send off.
It's that South Dakota dial up. Haha! A send off video would be great Mike!

One last spot on the dream team. Meaning that we have a few with Barkley’s swing and several with Larry’s back. But we’re coming to compete.

1570547853471.jpeg

Last edited:

I've got a Rocco and a Vinny in the family (through marriage) in case anyone needs to be disposed of in the East River wearing cement shoes

Last edited:
Time to really get things amped up now that we have a full team. LFG!!!!

Back