2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

i like to get low. like REAL low. like so low, my head will clear the top of the uber when i'm noping the f- out of that den of iniquity.
Weak.

Unfortunately, that is not the moves that are thrown down at that wonderful establishment. Some can't even be called moves.

Unfortunately, that is not the moves that are thrown down at that wonderful establishment. Some can't even be called moves.

i believe hip replacements can limit range of motion

Ok be honest....who's been practicing their dance moves for The Nest? :banana:

I’ve recently watched several fixodent commercials...that counts right?

i believe hip replacements can limit range of motion

You'd be surprised..... o_O

For the record I was a viewer and not a participator the entire evening...

Calling all Grandaddy alumni’s. Was there anything specific you wished you would’ve packed or not have packed for the trip?

Calling all Grandaddy alumni’s. Was there anything specific you wished you would’ve packed or not have packed for the trip?

Thinking about packing a copper fit for the sore back... Maybe I'll get some for my elbows and knees too, just in case.

Yes, here's my list of things I'd bring.
1. An old school alarm clock for a friend.
2. A spare vape charger...again, for a friend.
3. A slab of ribs. Extra sauce. For a friend.
4. A bike helmet for ECPC.
5. A brown paper bag of shame for iron cover users.
6. Personal lighting for photos in a dark room. (This one is close to my heart.)
7. Dry ice packs to ship with breakfast sliders.
8. Birthday candles.

And lastly.
9. A decent swing.

Yep, that about covers it.

Last edited:
Yes, here's my list.
1. An old school alarm clock for a friend.
2. A spare vape charger...again, for a friend.
3. A slab of ribs. Extra sauce. For a friend.
4. A bike helmet for ECPC.
5. A brown paper bag of shame for iron cover users.
6. Personal lighting for photos in a dark room. (This one is close to my heart.)
7. Dry ice packs to ship with breakfast sliders.
8. Birthday candles.

And lastly.
9. A decent swing.

Yep, that about covers it.

We probably should have brought one of these for @ttucliffhanger

70F8B91C-F473-471D-833E-E97DCEDCF66F.jpeg

An email from Penny just makes everything all too real. Get ready THP, the grandaddy is on the horizon!

For sure! I feel the closer it gets, the longer it feels, even though it’s less than two months away!

definitely agreed. The days seem to be getting longer and yet once it’s here, they’ll be the fastest days of our life!

I cannot believe this is happening. What an experience this has been so far and we're just getting into semantics. Each event just takes it up another notch. Feels like forever ago when I got the nod but at the same time feels like yesterday.

The anticipation is unlike anything I've ever really experienced before. To get an email and be told that we don't have to worry about anything other than having the time of our lives? Crazy feeling. Just show up and have a blast. What world do I live in where I actually deserve this experience? I am beside myself. This is happening. I'm going to California to experience golf on a level I never really imagined I'd see in my life. Hob nobbing with Callaway, meeting up with 12 guys I count as friends, and just soaking in more golf knowledge in 3 days time than I could imagine.

So grateful for the opportunity. So thankful that I got chosen. Ready to meet up with my Grandaddy brothers. Do our best to take the belt home. Represent the community in a way so whether we win or lose, we're still accomplishing our mission.

I'll throw this out there too as I'm raw with a frantic emotion. Did you guys ever really feel ready? You can plan and plan and plan but when the time comes do you step up to the airport feeling like you have everything you need and are ready to take it in?

I am a nervous traveler. First, I do not like flying. Second, I'm a worrier. I never feel prepared.

Do your nerves ever really calm down? Or did the butterflies accompany you through the whole event?

I'll throw this out there too as I'm raw with a frantic emotion. Did you guys ever really feel ready? You can plan and plan and plan but when the time comes do you step up to the airport feeling like you have everything you need and are ready to take it in?

I am a nervous traveler. First, I do not like flying. Second, I'm a worrier. I never feel prepared.

Do your nerves ever really calm down? Or did the butterflies accompany you through the whole event?
For me the nerves settled down pretty quickly. Getting to meet the Callaway crew was great, they are all really laid back and made us feel very welcome.

Back