2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

I know, I know. JB has told me more than once to switch. My notifications are still on Tapatalk though.

Need. To. Enter. Modern. Society.

Maybe someday. Soon.
1 - deleting your tapatalk signature from your quote feels good
2 - I still have push notifications from tapa but they are WAY less efficient than mobile browser I feel like
3 - CA moves way faster than IL who is fast approaching the freeze. Get with the times, man!

1 - deleting your tapatalk signature from your quote feels good
2 - I still have push notifications from tapa but they are WAY less efficient than mobile browser I feel like
3 - CA moves way faster than IL who is fast approaching the freeze. Get with the times, man!

Thanks for the help. Even though it sounded very judgey.

But I disagree with laid back SoCal being faster than run around Chicago, IL.

I know, I know. JB has told me more than once to switch. My notifications are still on Tapatalk though.

Maybe someday. Soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use the tapa alerts as a reminder to check threads that I might not be notified of on the mobile site. Kind of a decent system! You’ll figure it out!

Love it. The passion everyone shows in the last weeks is amazing. Keep it up.
Yea it’s been a blast. Our team is putting in the hours to prep for the grandaddy. Lessons for a few of us, indoor and outdoor practice, and live updating 18 holes on THP whenever we can.

#MakeDay2matter :)

Maybe someday. Soon.

Just giving you a hard time! THP loves you my man!

Back from the indoor range, took time off from the full swings today and just focused on trying to hit the same spot on chips. Tough to gauge rollout on basically a green carpet but working on keeping that motion the same.

Lake effect snow storm warning here with 10-12 inches coming. We blame @KEV , right?

cant wait for Cali!
Yeah! Those damn northerners spreading their cold weather across the country.

Yeah! Those damn northerners spreading their cold weather across the country.

I now pass the abominable snowman torch over to you!
9168214C-0512-43D8-A9D8-75C9B366121D.gif

about an hour and a half full swing work trying to ingrain the new move. not sure that was smartest thing to do a mere month before the event haha. actually went pretty well. i’m going to try to make full swings daily just to get more and more comfortable. i mean, the short game work has been fruitless for over 2 years. might as well just try to get the full swing more repeatable so i can hit more greens!

i think the last ball of the bucket was the most encouraging. my miss is a block that keeps leaking right. i lined up at the flagstick in the distance, and tried to imagine a hole with water down the right. don’t miss right. i went through my routine. and hit a damn well struck, penetrating baby draw. good one to end on.

about an hour and a half full swing work trying to ingrain the new move. not sure that was smartest thing to do a mere month before the event haha. actually went pretty well. i’m going to try to make full swings daily just to get more and more comfortable. i mean, the short game work has been fruitless for over 2 years. might as well just try to get the full swing more repeatable so i can hit more greens!

i think the last ball of the bucket was the most encouraging. my miss is a block that keeps leaking right. i lined up at the flagstick in the distance, and tried to imagine a hole with water down the right. don’t miss right. i went through my routine. and hit a damn well struck, penetrating baby draw. good one to end on.
That's the spirit! Who needs a short game if you don't miss the greens! Aggressive and I like it.

Keep getting in that work cap!

I honestly cannot keep up with this thread. Each time i come back I find myself reading through 10-12 pugs. Awesome to see the Callaway crew announced. The GranDaddy will be hear before we know it.

The GranDaddy will be hear before we know it.

Three weeks from now, we'll likely be gathering with the Zoo Crew for dinner to get things kicked off.

@JasonFinleyCG are the next set of members for the Zoo Crew going to be announced this week?

Three weeks from now, we'll likely be gathering with the Zoo Crew for dinner to get things kicked off.
That is crazy to think...3 weeks away. It’s been great following along with each of your journeys! You’ve kept THP engaged and I personally cannot wait to follow along in December.

We just got 8” of snow so I just spent some time with the putt our trainer, #10, and chrome soft. Feeling really good and I love how stable this putter is. Then just workin in seinging my takeaway into my right heel and feeling stable. Under 3 weeks now and I’m ready to freaking go.

@JasonFinleyCG are the next set of members for the Zoo Crew going to be announced this week?

I know @jeffneubarth mentioned in the last Ship Show podcast that they would likely do that while they're in Chicopee this week.

How is the ball plant? Can’t wait to hear more about what may or may not be coming!

Back