2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

Just finished up the latest A15 podcast. Great interview with @dacatalyst41

Man, I have to say, you do an amazing job representing this event. The level of respect and appreciation you have towards the event, the zoocrew, and THP is impressive. You do such a good job putting words to the emotions myself, and my teammates no doubt, have.

Well done my man. It was a treat to listen to!

Thanks brother! Hard to have any other outlook on this event when you realize you got this experience for the price of an AC Membership...and that’s already more than a worthy cause. Cool thing is, you’ll understand shortly. Some things can’t be explained. They have to be experienced.

@dacatalyst41 is on the short list of people i plan to visit in 2020 when the grandaddy belt is in my possession for a victory thp tour of america.

It 100% shows. Your love and excitement for this event is so contagious!

As much as the smack talk has been flying back and forth, please know that we are so appreciative of everything you and Callaway do for a bunch of internet nerds!

Just finished up the latest A15 podcast. Great interview with @dacatalyst41

Man, I have to say, you do an amazing job representing this event. The level of respect and appreciation you have towards the event, the zoocrew, and THP is impressive. You do such a good job putting words to the emotions myself, and my teammates no doubt, have.

Well done my man. It was a treat to listen to!
He crushed it! It's been really cool hearing some of my teammates on these episodes lately. It's awesome that Callaway continues to put out content like this.

I'm glad you're seeing progress. Seems like the GD prep really increased your focus.
It’s amazing what kind of motivation this event has given me and this team. I’ve never played this much and worked so hard on my game, especially this late in the season. Wish we could’ve had some practice rounds together,
Trophy club just isn’t the same without some shred!

Thanks brother! Hard to have any other outlook on this event when you realize you got this experience for the price of an AC Membership...and that’s already more than a worthy cause. Cool thing is, you’ll understand shortly. Some things can’t be explained. They have to be experienced.
Truer words haven’t been spoken.

So, in terms of the formality of the rounds, are we talking like a wait back as each person hits scenario? Or, is it kind of up to the group? I'm typically a ready golf player. Don't like to doddle. Sounds like we'll be fighting for daylight.

So, in terms of the formality of the rounds, are we talking like a wait back as each person hits scenario? Or, is it kind of up to the group? I'm typically a ready golf player. Don't like to doddle. Sounds like we'll be fighting for daylight.
It’s just golf. The Callaway guys are just guys having fun for the weekend too. Have a beer, hit a shot, talk ****, laugh. Repeat.

It was ready golf in the first day. Was told multiple times if you’re ready go! But slow down bro, it will go so fast you won’t know what hit you then you’ll be mad it’s over. Trust me doodle!!

Waif I thought this was deserved? ?

I got to listen to @dacatalyst41 podcast on the way to work. What a great listen and learned a few more things about the true person he is. Glad to call him a friend more than ever.

The countdown to the experience of a lifetime is down into the teens. Time has ramped up and it feels like each day flies by. I have a crazy mix of nervousness, excitement, humility, and gratitude. I have been pretty worthless at work all week as I cannot seem to focus my thoughts on anything other than the Grandaddy.

I absolutely cannot wait to meet the Zoo Crew. Free travel, clubs, and fittings aside, I am so excited to have the game we all love bring us together. @JasonFinleyCG put it into perspective very well on the recent podcast. The most valuable thing this event will be giving me, is 12 great new friends and a chance to get to know the people behind my favorite golf company.

It's like having the opportunity to meet your biggest sports icon. Except, the icon is a golf company. And, instead of one person, it's 12. And, instead of just meeting them, they are flying you out on their dime and treating you like royalty while you're there.

Callaway has been #1 in my eyes ever since I saved enough of my own money to buy a Big Bertha Warbird some 23 years ago. They have been THE GOLF BRAND in my eyes since then. Having a chance to go down and tour their facilities and spend a week with the people that make the place run is truly the experience of a lifetime for me.

The countdown to the experience of a lifetime is down into the teens. Time has ramped up and it feels like each day flies by. I have a crazy mix of nervousness, excitement, humility, and gratitude. I have been pretty worthless at work all week as I cannot seem to focus my thoughts on anything other than the Grandaddy.

I absolutely cannot wait to meet the Zoo Crew. Free travel, clubs, and fittings aside, I am so excited to have the game we all love bring us together. @JasonFinleyCG put it into perspective very well on the recent podcast. The most valuable thing this event will be giving me, is 12 great new friends and a chance to get to know the people behind my favorite golf company.

It's like having the opportunity to meet your biggest sports icon. Except, the icon is a golf company. And, instead of one person, it's 12. And, instead of just meeting them, they are flying you out on their dime and treating you like royalty while you're there.

Callaway has been #1 in my eyes ever since I saved enough of my own money to buy a Big Bertha Warbird some 23 years ago. They have been THE GOLF BRAND in my eyes since then. Having a chance to go down and tour their facilities and spend a week with the people that make the place run is truly the experience of a lifetime for me.

I am 1000% confident each of you will do your best to show those at home what this one is all about and bring them along for the ride. Many will try to figure out what's coming, and previous years give you a glimpse, but it doesn't even come close to the real thing.

I am 1000% confident each of you will do your best to show those at home what this one is all about and bring them along for the ride. Many will try to figure out what's coming, and previous years give you a glimpse, but it doesn't even come close to the real thing.
So far the experience leading up to the event has been amazing, I can only imagine what Callaway and the Zoo Crew have in store for us. It is all about the experience IMO as this is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity for most of us.

Ready golf. At least that’s how we played it in our groups.

See you there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

never thought these words would ever bounce around in my brain box, but i hope everything goes as planned so i can make my way to ohio

never thought these words would ever bounce around in my brain box, but i hope everything goes as planned so i can make my way to ohio

Reunion in Branson!!!

Back