2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

we’ll keep these close to the vest for now, but I like the pairings for Day 1 whatever the format is. Day 2 is a little tricky trying to make sure we get the singles paired correctly, but I like our plan

we can adjust if needed, but if the singles pairings work out the way we discussed, both days will be so fun.

Lots of guys have given fantastic advice on what to bring, how to prepare and the like so I figured I would just share a few thoughts with this year's team.

Honestly, last year feels like yesterday. I'm barely alumni. I'm still wearing the gear we got in our swag bags on a weekly basis. I'm still walking up to my Ogio bag loaded with Grandaddy clubs, staring and smiling. I still look back at my PM from JB. I watch my video from that day from time to time, reliving that moment of hearing my name in Finley's reveal video. I'm still in awe. But most of all, if anything I'm just grateful.
I'm grateful that 12 THP'ers became brothers. I'm grateful that I found out that the Zoo Crew is more than their job titles and social media personas. I'm grateful that I had the opportunity to see people like Al really exist. I'm grateful that @JasonFinleyCG devotes his time and energy into what has become so much bigger than "an event". I'm grateful for all of you...2019's Team THP. I hope that's the feeling you leave with. Gratitude. You guys are this year's chosen few and we're with you guys every step of the way. The golf results will fall where they may, but the experience is something you'll carry with you forever if you do it right.
Enjoy. Every. Moment. Before you know it, you'll be sitting at home staring at a bag of clubs with a head and heart full of memories so make every moment count.
Whatever prep you've done is done. Live with the results and enjoy the game, the scenery, and the comradery.
As much as you enjoy this event (and you will), make it fun and enjoyable for the Callaway guys (and gal). Connect. You'll play rounds of golf again, a thousand times over, but those bus rides and dinners with your team and this Zoo Crew squad will never happen again. Keep the main thing the main thing. Lastly, this year is yours. There's obviously the right way to "Grandaddy", but do it your way. Be you. I can't wait to watch you guys experience the greatest amateur golf event on the planet!

Lots of guys have given fantastic advice on what to bring, how to prepare and the like so I figured I would just share a few thoughts with this year's team.

Honestly, last year feels like yesterday. I'm barely alumni. I'm still wearing the gear we got in our swag bags on a weekly basis. I'm still walking up to my Ogio bag loaded with Grandaddy clubs, staring and smiling. I still look back at my PM from JB. I watch my video from that day from time to time, reliving that moment of hearing my name in Finley's reveal video. I'm still in awe. But most of all, if anything I'm just grateful.
I'm grateful that 12 THP'ers became brothers. I'm grateful that I found out that the Zoo Crew is more than their job titles and social media personas. I'm grateful that I had the opportunity to see people like Al really exist. I'm grateful that @JasonFinleyCG devotes his time and energy into what has become so much bigger than "an event". I'm grateful for all of you...2019's Team THP. I hope that's the feeling you leave with. Gratitude. You guys are this year's chosen few and we're with you guys every step of the way. The golf results will fall where they may, but the experience is something you'll carry with you forever if you do it right.
Enjoy. Every. Moment. Before you know it, you'll be sitting at home staring at a bag of clubs with a head and heart full of memories so make every moment count.
Whatever prep you've done is done. Live with the results and enjoy the game, the scenery, and the comradery.
As much as you enjoy this event (and you will), make it fun and enjoyable for the Callaway guys (and gal). Connect. You'll play rounds of golf again, a thousand times over, but those bus rides and dinners with your team and this Zoo Crew squad will never happen again. Keep the main thing the main thing. Lastly, this year is yours. There's obviously the right way to "Grandaddy", but do it your way. Be you. I can't wait to watch you guys experience the greatest amateur golf event on the planet!

The way you talk about the Grandaddy always gives me chills. Very well said, bud. I cannot be more grateful for this opportunity. And I so badly want to make you and the rest of THP proud.

The way you talk about the Grandaddy always gives me chills. Very well said, bud. I cannot be more grateful for this opportunity. And I so badly want to make you and the rest of THP proud.

I understand the sentiment, but you don't owe me a thing. We're with you guys! Your captains have you guys focused. Have fun, be grateful, and represent well and we'll enjoy every minute of it. No regrets!

@dacatalyst41 said it best. Go out there and make this year yours, you'll do just fine!

Tick Tock, Tick Tock .... it's almost here! Who on the team is most excited? :unsure:

I may not eat as many sliders as @dacatalyst41 ... but I’m going to eat a lot of sliders.
It's not that hard to beat his slider intake. You should have seen his face when I pulled one out of my bag on the 4th or 5th hole. ;)

Pretty soon we'll see the final 4 on the Zoo Crew and the teams will be setup. Less than 2 weeks to go!! This time last year felt weird to me because we've been talking for so long together, then suddenly it's time to go to CA and finally meet, but it was more like a reunion and finally talking to each other in person. Enjoy those moments as well as getting to know and hang out with Callaway.

dude put a spoiler tag on something like that! come on, this isn't amateur hour.

Read through the last 20 pages.
It most certainly is :D

Tick Tock, Tick Tock .... it's almost here! Who on the team is most excited? :unsure:
??‍♂️
Excited beyond belief!!! Ready for some more laughs, some good Mexican food as @JasonFinleyCG has promised. Ready to meet all of the Zoo Crew and see what it’s all about.
the dream is about to become a reality

After the Chicopee podcast, I am really looking forward to learning about what’s in store ballwise.
Just listened to it at lunch on the treadmill. Was a good podcast. Really interested in seeing what the end product is.

Back