2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

You really have no idea how badly this is going to end for you do you? You should check in with @JDax now for your support group you will need.
DAB5C122-AD50-49A9-90A0-C59771459A72.gif
EB797882-D53E-40F6-856F-7FE0A6BF312C.gif
409E9148-0AD3-4E8A-B90A-AF2DCAFE2114.gif
Using Rocky IV gifs... Here is a snapshot of my story... Your mileage may vary, but the ending will probably be very similar... Tread lightly...

Last edited:
So a lot has happened in the last 24 hours. The ZooCrew is complete with a team that has some potential to continue the winning ways of years past. They've countered with an AssCap of their own and the chirping has picked up. There is something to be said about an overconfident champ, but my mom told me if I didn't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all.

I will say this, TeamTHP will be ready to bring the community along for the ride, they are ready to sign that NDA and have their minds blown, they are ready to take that bus ride out to the desert and they are ready for two days of golf that will result in broken ZooCrew spirits walking around trying to figure out what happened. @JasonFinleyCG is right, Day 2 will matter because they will need it if they plan to retain that belt.

I see what you’re trying to do here ...#teamCallaway is on a united front! Together our efforts will make #teamTHP re-nest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not if i have anything to say about it lol

You really have no idea how badly this is going to end for you do you? You should check in with @JDax now for your support group you will need.

go big or go home (early)

That outcome is highly likely. But there is always, always a chance. :cool: Possible that @Luke WilliamsCG aka Mr. Clean just has a bad day or has to many cookies and can't swing. ;)

CORRECTED
All I remember is @Luke WilliamsCG and his partner started out with two Birds, shooting 5 under after 5 holes and @JonD and I look at each other and wonder what just happened.

Last edited:
Ok TeamTHP a few words of wisdom as the final days tick off the calendar. Before you know it we will be out there having a blast so please consider the following

1. Your swing is what it will be. Continue to get reps, but understand what you do well, find that stock shot you can rely on and have fun

2. If you get out and play, don't keep score. Just go play and don't think. I hate the term "feel player", but in essence just feel your way around the course. Don't force anything and just let the round develop and react.

3. If you practice anything (well you should be practicing anyways), let it be your short game. Have that wedge shot dialed in you can lean on. Dial in the putter stroke. On and around the greens will be where matches are won and lost.

4. Take a break & enjoy Thanksgiving. I've said it from day one, this team will not "grind" over anything. You will go out there and have fun. We are being given the gift of a lifetime and I would hate for anyone to not experience it 100% because they are "grinding". That's not what this event is about.

Myself along with the entirety of THP have full confidence you will represent this community as it should be represented. You will carry the torch for this event and make it the new gold standard on how others are measured. If along the way we pick up some hardware to take home, then so be it. Live by the golden rule while we are out there and you'll be fine when it's all said and done.

Congrats to the final 4 and A$$Cap for Team Callaway!

There is so much unknown yet and that is what makes it exciting. What gear we might see or talk about, little surprises during the course of the days. Can't wait!!!!

Time for Holes 6 and 7!

Dye 6:

dye6.jpg

Dye 7:
dye7.jpg

Clive 6:
clive6.jpg

Clive 7:
clive7.jpg

Dye 6: Soft 9i
Dye 7: Taking the driver to carry across the cart path. About 230 yards left would set up for a nice hybrid onto the green.

Clive 6: Drivable par 4, but too much trouble in play. Playing it safe with a 4 Iron or Super Hybrid off the tee. 58* onto the green on remaining distance.
Clive 7: PW to middle of green.

Attachments

• dye7.jpg
    dye7.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 4
Time for Holes 6 and 7!

Dye 6:

View attachment 8915925

Dye 7:
View attachment 8915926

Clive 6:
View attachment 8915927

Clive 7:
View attachment 8915929

Dye 7: Taking the driver to carry across the cart path. About 230 yards left would set up for a nice hybrid onto the green.

Clive 6: Drivable par 4, but too much trouble in play. Playing it safe with a 4 Iron or Super Hybrid off the tee. 58* onto the green on remaining distance.
Dye 6= 7iron
Dye 7= Driver, 3W and 9 Iron
Clive 6- Driver 9 Iron
Clive 7= 8 iron

Time for Holes 6 and 7!

Dye 6:

View attachment 8915925

Dye 7:
View attachment 8915926

Clive 6:
View attachment 8915927

Clive 7:
View attachment 8915929

You get a birdie, You get a birdie!!! We all get birdies!!

Hey Gang! Thrilled to be chosen to be a part of the 2019 Callaway Team. In fact....in anticipation I popped out to The Hideaway and played The Dye for a tune-up round.

Here's a few teaser Pics to get you boys excited for one of the happiest places on earth. Looking forward to seeing you all soon!

The beautiful 8th:

Image from iOS (20).jpg

The 10th (from about 325 off the tee..duh! :cool:):

Image from iOS (21).jpg

Hey Gang! Thrilled to be chosen to be a part of the 2019 Callaway Team. In fact....in anticipation I popped out to The Hideaway and played The Dye for a tune-up round.

Here's a few teaser Pics to get you boys excited for one of the happiest places on earth. Looking forward to seeing you all soon!

The beautiful 8th:

View attachment 8915933

View attachment 8915932

Woah! Sooo jealous, but happy I’ll be there in person in a little over a week!

I would ask for tips but it appears you play a different game than the rest of us!

The beautiful 8th:

View attachment 8915933

View attachment 8915932
*10 pic was from a couple tees over. ?

beautiful shots - can’t wait to get out there with you all.

The beautiful 8th:

View attachment 8915933

View attachment 8915932

It doesn’t even look real. The conditions look absolutely amazing.

Back