2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

Excellent announcement to see this AM!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Awesome, hoping to make it in this year!

Very happy to see this return. The new squad is in for a treat and I look forward to following along. Good luck everyone when contest 1 rolls out.

Woooo!!! I’m so glad it’s coming back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So cool to include a veteran Granddaddy team member again!! Can’t wait for the contests!!

This thread makes me smile. I can’t wait for the contests, especially the assistant captain selection.

This is some fantastic news to wake up to. Excited for the participants. 2019 is going to be a fantastic year on THP and having #TheGrandaddy back will change someone’s life. Good luck to all.

This is awesome and a dream trip for any golfer, can't wait for the contests.

If the call gets made... I’ll be ready...

9afaffccbcde6a8b3861ad0e36d540c8.jpg

For you guys that have never been, this is what awaits you if selected...

bf86e324595a9b1e7d98ce33dcf10252.jpg

Super excited to see this thread go up. I really enjoyed following along in 2018!

This is amazing...I've been beyond happy the past few years when the official thread has gone up for the new year of Grandaddy madness.

Love this event...it revived my love of golf and spending time with friends & making new ones on the golf course.

I think you'd make a great ass cap.

Subscribed and excited to follow the 2019 team’s journey.

Wow, it's time already! Sweet, love the contests and the follow alongs.

Awesome that the Grandaddy of them all is returning!!!

I love seeing that the Assistant Captain role is coming back. It was such a great addition last year and there are some really good candidates for it. The only problem for the next AssCap is that PhillyV left some big shoes to follow!

I think you'd make a great ass cap.

Thanks buddy. My love for all things Grandaddy is no secret but I'll be supportive of whoever is chosen.

I love seeing that the Assistant Captain role is coming back. It was such a great addition last year and there are some really good candidates for it. The only problem for the next AssCap is that PhillyV left some big shoes to follow!

Yup. Phil coached me through the Grandaddy in '16...wouldn't have understood it without him.

So awesome to see this back again.

This year’s team set the new standard for this event and I couldn’t be more excited for them and the community of THP that it is indeed coming back again. Really thrilled to see the AssCap returning as well. I think that role helped add another dimension to this that no one could have seen until it was happening live.

So effing pumped!

Shaw holding @PhillyV's AssCap shoes for him.
4da476e075921f02b17c26d6e725a260.jpg

Also, here are his AssCap golf shoes for your enjoyment.
5ffdee03ad4ea1bc9ea4c69df125a653.jpg

Let the dreams begin!

With the guys doing such an outstanding job last year I'm glad to see it return!

Yeah buddy!

giphy.gif

Back