2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

Saturday will be 43 so I might hit the heated range for a bit to keep swing fluid. Next week is snow/wintry mix. Just gonna keep hitting the gym to stay strong and flexible to hit bombs

i have a lesson scheduled for tomorrow. who else on my team or the zoo crew is grinding this weekend?

I have a lesson at 11 on Saturday, which looks to be the only day in the foreseeable future to top 40 degrees, so if the course is open, I'll get in a final round. Always grinding, Cap!

I have a lesson at 11 on Saturday, which looks to be the only day in the foreseeable future to top 40 degrees, so if the course is open, I'll get in a final round. Always grinding, Cap!

grind now, but in a few weeks

i have a lesson scheduled for tomorrow. who else on my team or the zoo crew is grinding this weekend?
Wanted to try to see my instructor one last time before the grandaddy but may not have much time. What time I do have might just be devoted to actually playing which I’d prefer anyways.

Grinding out some practice in the Rocky 3 of golf facilities. In the basement of an old mill, no frills just mats and nets. The rain and cold won’t stop me.

listening to the latest ship show while practicing and even though @jeffneubarth was talking smack in the team announcement video. I have to say you won me back with the Tom Emanski reference. As someone who takes pride in obscure reference and analogies, it was not unnoticed.

Heres to ya, from the “crime dog” himself.

1573178141698.png

Grinding out some practice in the Rocky 3 of golf facilities. In the basement of an old mill, no frills just mats and nets. The rain and cold won’t stop me.

listening to the latest ship show while practicing and even though @jeffneubarth was talking smack in the team announcement video. I have to say you won me back with the Tom Emanski reference. As someone who takes pride in obscure reference and analogies, it was not unnoticed.

Heres to ya, from the “crime dog” himself.

View attachment 8914031
#ChopOn
#GoBraves

if today was any indication of what i’m bringing to california, @JasonFinleyCG might earn his first 10 & 8. thanks to @MWard and life in general for putting me in my place today haha

You'll be alright friend, just work on that short game touch a bit over the next month. Everything else will be just fine.

Wait wait wait, is the ZooCrew still dodging a roster?
They are trying to figure out the storm that is coming at them.

Live look in at ZooCrew tryouts.

Last edited:

Live look I’m at ZooCrew tryouts.

I just assumed they get a party bus every thursday and take a ride. Can't be a ZooCrew all-star without some serious Bus game.

You'll be alright friend, just work on that short game touch a bit over the next month. Everything else will be just fine.

so you mean the 4 days a week i’m on short game area isn’t working? and the two lessons i’ve had aren’t sticking? sad part is that’s not even an exaggeration. it’s been a focus for the better part of 2 years, and it continues to move in the wrong direction.

so you mean the 4 days a week i’m on short game area isn’t working? and the two lessons i’ve had aren’t sticking? sad part is that’s not even an exaggeration. it’s been a focus for the better part of 2 years, and it continues to move in the wrong direction.

You wanna go hit balls before December and just work on some short game stuff?

You wanna go hit balls before December and just work on some short game stuff?

might take you up on that. i’m off the week of thanksgiving.

Supposed to be 60 on Saturday before 30 and Sunday with 2 inches of snow. Really windy too, but I'm going to try to get out if I can.

Supposed to be 60 on Saturday before 30 and Sunday with 2 inches of snow. Really windy too, but I'm going to try to get out if I can.

Sounds like what it was like for me during the home stretch. Played in some conditions I’d never have thought of otherwise to get some more reps in and I think it helped. Hope you can get out there.

Ya when it is 19 degrees outside, Cali is looking better every day. Can't wait to get there and enjoy the awesomeness.

Cold front hitting across the US it appears. Most of us will be bracing ourselves but I’m pretty sure @KEV and @radiman will be outside in shorts and flip flops hitting wedge shots.

Back