2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

We made Ethan putt a 3 footer on our 3rd or 4th hole. He missed it but responded by draining everything he looked at after that lol.
Message received.

Sure, we will call that one a 3 footer :)

Hehehe. Would you believe it was a meter?

Hahah. If it makes you feel better, we will call it a meter. That is the same as about 2 feet, right? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hiccups can be a sign of a serious problem.

Ok, guys going to the Hideaway. You want to pick up this hat. Best that I’ve ever worn. Comes in several colors. Pick one up in every color. I picked up Black, Blue & Red.
2F7BD385-9839-4E47-A9B0-4B4226218888.jpeg67A38B43-F146-4FCB-8309-248E2D6065D5.jpeg

Man, love how simple yet recognizable their logo is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We made Ethan putt a 3 footer on our 3rd or 4th hole. He missed it but responded by draining everything he looked at after that lol.
Message received.

Sounds like you got what you deserved

Yes!!!! Psyched to be a part of the big show again and proud to represent left-hand nation.
"Low round on singles day" is maybe a stretch but I did jump out to a good start last year...
can not WAIT to meet you and the rest of your team!!!

"our belt"
"it is now back in its' rightful hands"
"the hiccup"

Ahem... Sort of.

We’ll let them say what they need to make themselves feel better. History is on their side and we all know the uphill battle we face, but if there is a group of guys ready to step up, it’s this crew.

@JasonFinleyCG how do you think your rookies are gonna handle the pressure of being on this trip?

Just feels that much closer with 2/3 of the team announced. Can’t wait to get out there with everyone.

Great video there. Zoo Crew looking solid as always. I’ve seen Ethan play and he is steady, and does have a very good short game.

@HeyPeteCG @DNevsCG @EthanatorCG @Backfordstabber Congrats on the selection guys!! Looks like Team ZooCrew is rounding out nicely! Looking forward to the opportunity to spend some time with you guys!

Super pumped for my 6th Grandaddy and looking forward to welcoming Team THP to Callaway HQ.

Let me introduce you guys to the Boom Panda . Get used to this because you will be hearing a lot of “BEEEEEUUUMMMMMMMMS” from YoDNevs at The Hideaway!!

Let me introduce you guys to the Boom Panda . Get used to this because you will be hearing a lot of “BEEEEEUUUMMMMMMMMS” from YoDNevs at The Hideaway!!

Is the Boom Panda cuddly and friendly, or secretly rabid and likely to bite your hand off?

Asking for a friend.

Super pumped for my 6th Grandaddy and looking forward to welcoming Team THP to Callaway HQ.

Did Dnevs just go third person?

Did Dnevs just go third person?
Yeah. He did, and referenced himself using his unofficial nickname which seems to add an extra layer of weird to it. Still less weird than some of what I've seen in this thread though.

Yeah. He did, and referenced himself using his unofficial nickname which seems to add an extra layer of weird to it. Still less weird than some of what I've seen in this thread though.

Yeah if we hear “I’m going all milk fetish on you” it’s time to shut the thing down

Is the Boom Panda cuddly and friendly, or secretly rabid and likely to bite your hand off?

Asking for a friend.

I know how to throw Dnevs off kilter and get him questioning life decisions. It will be knowledge passed onto whoever faces him in singles.

Back