2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

I just want to go back there with your credit card.
Lol. You should have gotten my info from the guy that just stole it and called the Proshop before I noticed....lol

now we're talking.... ive been campaigning for a good curry as one of our dinner options instead of 'sauce it and send it!'... but @JasonFinleyCG likes to keep it 'simple'.. for his tender palette...

NO CHANCE. You want to plan the whole thing you can have your curry. If not.....no curry for you.

Don't worry about us and our team, we have this covered.
Covered like a truvis pattern on urethane over graphine over a secret rubber compound?

So jealous. You are all gonna have an awesome time.

Do the 4 remaining participants know that they are going yet, or do they find out the same day we do?

If you're still up, feel free to check out our latest interview with @bigskyirish and @j_sizzle9. Interesting conversation considering recent revelations about this team. Haha!

Well done, fellas!

You da man, Kev!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So much fun! There are some amazing things happening in Chicopee ;)
Details? Please. :)

The 90 year old corpse playing keyboard and singing Timber by Kesha and Pitbull ranks right up there.
Hahahaha, so harsh and so true.

#1 tip I would say is "DO NOT RE-NEST"
Wise beyond your years, Lex!

I'd like to take a run at the pro shop again
I'd definitely spend $400 more in there without much hesitation.

Will you be keeping with the animal theme?

So far the event collectively has a panda, a dog, a shark (jaws), and a bird of prey. Air, land, and water covered.

Will you be keeping with the animal theme?

So far the event collectively has a panda, a dog, a shark (jaws), and a bird of prey. Air, land, and water covered.

And a stalker or two, one of which may or may not wear women’s shoes.

Just a FYI...Getting a GD prep round in tomorrow morning. I’ll be posting in the live update thread during the round and will update my prep thread when complete.

Alright. At a charity silent auction. Bidding is about to wrap up, anyone need me to throw a bid on this?

20191115_202014.jpg

On a side note, I did see this gem.

20191115_193707.jpg
20191115_193652.jpg

Good thing he wasn’t there! Haha. His two loves...Callaway and Tito’s!

Last edited:
I had every intention of leaving with that bag. But, alas, a snake in the grass had other plans. The time was winding down as they announced a minute left. I sat with nervous anticipation. 10 seconds until the close of the auction is when he made his move. There was no time to make a counter. I am heading home empty handed and ashamed.

One day closer....

Back