2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

I look forward to the Live update thread more than I do Christmas.

Do I need to see a shrink.........?

You're completely normal. Well, "THP normal". :cool:

She has a way better instructor than him

Let's hope so! After the drubbing DNevs took from me last year he is the last one that should be instructing her! :LOL:

I am having a Grandaddy shoe panic this morning. How yall doing?

Nah. No need to see a shrink. I’m prescribing a healthy dose of live update thread posts every 10-15 minutes or as needed. :)

Listen to @zbeekner4, he's the official Team THP physician. He's not an MD, but recently stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.

Bump!4B2EADD8-4E22-41D9-AF18-F288DA25EF72.jpeg

We need a pro-shop inventory list.

Surprisingly, I've never seen anyone post a pic from inside the pro shop.

it’s so close. something with so much anticipation for so long is almost here. still time to get in some swings and rounds. let’s stay focused, so that when we get there we can just relax and enjoy every moment.

it’s so close. something with so much anticipation for so long is almost here. still time to get in some swings and rounds. let’s stay focused, so that when we get there we can just relax and enjoy every moment.
Cannot wait. It's such an odd feeling. I want to be there at the event. But, I've really enjoyed the prep and lead up to the event. Part of me is going to miss this. No doubt our team will remain in close contact. But, dreaming of new experiences, clubs, and breakfast sliders will be missed.

I haven't seen it mentioned too much in this thread, but I've been told that there's a burrito place close to the airport that is a must stop. El Lucha Libre or something like that? French fries inside of burritos? May need to bribe the driver to make a pit stop.

It won’t be long now. Every day brings us closer to The Big Show and I cannot wait!!
Kev and I wanted to catch up with this year’s captains one more time before things got underway and let’s just say, things got interesting...
You don’t want to miss this!

Cannot wait. It's such an odd feeling. I want to be there at the event. But, I've really enjoyed the prep and lead up to the event. Part of me is going to miss this. No doubt our team will remain in close contact. But, dreaming of new experiences, clubs, and breakfast sliders will be missed.

I haven't seen it mentioned too much in this thread, but I've been told that there's a burrito place close to the airport that is a must stop. El Lucha Libre or something like that? French fries inside of burritos? May need to bribe the driver to make a pit stop.

Lucha Libre is most delicious and indeed right by the airport (the location on Washington street..there are a few of them.)
https://www.luchalibretacoshop.com/
Formal attire requested but not required.
IMG_4788.jpg

It won’t be long now. Every day brings us closer to The Big Show and I cannot wait!!
Kev and I wanted to catch up with this year’s captains one more time before things got underway and let’s just say, things got interesting...
You don’t want to miss this!

you guys have been amazing putting these together. from the bottom of all of our hearts, thank you!!!

Btw, that interview was straight up amazing. Love the edit on it and was full of surprises.

@Luke WilliamsCG & @JasonFinleyCG have their hands full with our cap and our very own snickerdoodle.

Back