2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

Lol. Well done. But, is that a salad in front of you?

Also, can you confirm the existence of French fries in thei burritos?

There are tons of great Mexican food spots in San Diego and lots of them serve California Burritos which are typically carne asada, cheese, guacamole, salsa and french fries. Some places add sour cream, some use tater tots or other potatoes instead of fries, but they are all as good as they sound.

There are tons of great Mexican food spots in San Diego and lots of them serve California Burritos which are typically carne asada, cheese, guacamole, salsa and french fries. Some places add sour cream, some use tater tots or other potatoes instead of fries, but they are all as good as they sound.
Where should we go when we get in? I need this in my life.

Oh wow. This all sounds amazing!

Where should we go when we get in? I need this in my life.

I have never been to Lucha Libre, if I fly into San Diego and can’t make it all the way up to Carlsbad I usually go to El Indio. They are known for their chips and they are good. You can’t really go wrong though, the taco shops in San Diego are amazing! El Pueblo is probably my favorite up in Carlsbad, Rudy’s which is right by the La Costa resort is also really good, Filiberto’s in Encinitas is great, lots of great options depends on where you are when you are ready to eat.

I have never been to Lucha Libre, if I fly into San Diego and can’t make it all the way up to Carlsbad I usually go to El Indio. They are known for their chips and they are good. You can’t really go wrong though, the taco shops in San Diego are amazing! El Pueblo is probably my favorite up in Carlsbad, Rudy’s which is right by the La Costa resort is also really good, Filiberto’s in Encinitas is great, lots of great options depends on where you are when you are ready to eat.

Rudy’s is tremendous.

Basically anywhere between the airport and where we are staying when we come to see you guys ... what would be number 1

Basically anywhere between the airport and where we are staying when we come to see you guys ... what would be number 1
Exactly. For someone who realistically can only fit in one of these places to or from the airport, which one should we target.

Exactly. For someone who realistically can only fit in one of these places to or from the airport, which one should we target.
Oh, also, bonus points for a place that serves milk if my boy @Snickerdog is with.

Just finished watching the video, I'm blown away and will have some thoughts after dinner.
I cannot wait to get to Cali and tee it up with @Luke WilliamsCG and @JasonFinleyCG
Saying this is going to be an amazing time, is and understatement!!!!!!!!!

So honored to be a part of this team and what is about to go down.

Anyone else get a kick out of @McLovin’s shock and awe face?

Anyone else get a kick out of @McLovin’s shock and awe face?
That was probably my favorite part. The horror movie sound effects and the editing was perfect.

It won’t be long now. Every day brings us closer to The Big Show and I cannot wait!!
Kev and I wanted to catch up with this year’s captains one more time before things got underway and let’s just say, things got interesting...
You don’t want to miss this!

Everything about this video made me happy!

"Interesting twist," eh?? Can't wait to find out what that is!

It won’t be long now. Every day brings us closer to The Big Show and I cannot wait!!
Kev and I wanted to catch up with this year’s captains one more time before things got underway and let’s just say, things got interesting...
You don’t want to miss this!

Dude! That was great! @McLovin face though! ???

@Luke WilliamsCG I'm a recent "mallet convert" myself. Now that I've settled on the fact that I'm "probably" a better putter with a mallet, next on the list is going to be finding the right neck. I have my suspicions on what I'll end up with. But, I'll let whomever is helping me confirm.

If I don't end up with a #10, I'll be shocked. You guys knocked that one out of the park.

I'm kind of hoping @Snickerdog rolls a mallet better. But, I'm pretty sure he's dead set on having a blade in the bag when he beats you.

Back