2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

Maybe it will just be best to have a good chat with @Luke WilliamsCG to make sure we get the best possible putter for me. This is something I will have in the bag for a long time as I don’t change putters that often.
What is it that Phil Mickelson does, oh I remember now, fireside chats.
0B241EEC-D8B4-4A7E-89FD-5C5BCD7824C5.jpeg

i appreciate everyone who took the time to watch. the surprise was pretty amazing. i kinda got awestruck and it took me awhile to recover (if i even did haha). it was fun, and still blows my mind that so many people are willing to disrupt their lives and responsibilities to make something like this happen for our forum. i am more grateful and humbled than words can ever express.

i appreciate everyone who took the time to watch. the surprise was pretty amazing. i kinda got awestruck and it took me awhile to recover (if i even did haha). it was fun, and still blows my mind that so many people are willing to disrupt their lives and responsibilities to make something like this happen for our forum. i am more grateful and humbled than words can ever express.

That’s the most amazing part of this. The access we’ve been graciously granted is hard to fathom and yet it completely echoes the values at heart of Callaway’s culture. Still over and above, it’s the magic of The Grandaddy and I hope everyone of you guys leave as star struck and amazed as your reaction in this video. I know I did. Hasn’t worn off yet either.

The surprised face was amazing.

1573958233750.gif

@dacatalyst41 and @KEV such a great great job with all the videos! They were all so much fun and really cool and were a great way for the forum to get to know the team and also the for the team to get to know the team!

That surprise with @JasonFinleyCG and @Luke WilliamsCG was sooo awesome! Both of those guys seem like genuinely awesome guys and seem so generous with their time and energy!

Last edited:
@dacatalyst41 and @KEV such a great great job with all the videos! They were all so much fun and really cool and were a great way for the forum to get to know the team and also the for the team to get to know the team!

That surprise with @JasonFinleyCG and @Luke WilliamsCG was sooo awesome! Both of those guys seem like genuinely awesome guys and seem so generous with their time and energy!

Thanks man! It's been so much fun getting the chance to talk to all of you guys and hopefully the forum can feel a little more connected too each and every one of you guys. I can't wait for you all to have your socks knocked off during this experience!

And @JasonFinleyCG @Luke WilliamsCG we really appreciate everything you have done and how generous with your time you have been. Especially Finley giving us not one, but two different times to banter with a couple of internet golf nerds. It only shows how great this group of people really are and how lucky we are to get to be a part of it.

Thanks man! It's been so much fun getting the chance to talk to all of you guys and hopefully the forum can feel a little more connected too each and every one of you guys. I can't wait for you all to have your socks knocked off during this experience!

And @JasonFinleyCG @Luke WilliamsCG we really appreciate everything you have done and how generous with your time you have been. Especially Finley giving us not one, but two different times to banter with a couple of internet golf nerds. It only shows how great this group of people really are and how lucky we are to get to be a part of it.
It's really something when you consider how many evenings and weekends we've seen team zoocrew in here kicking it with us internet golf nerds. Off the clock, on their time. And they choose to spend it here. That's pretty damn cool if you ask me.

Last edited:
Just finally caught up on the last video and beside saying that the To Be Continued made me say words I'm not supposed to post here, I just have to echo the last few posts. The fact that this is actually real is still sort of hard to comprehend.

I can't say thanks enough, especially to @JasonFinleyCG who I know puts obscene amounts of time in just to make sure that 12 random guys have a once-in-a-lifetime experience. I can't wait to get to California and have a blast with everyone.

It won’t be long now. Every day brings us closer to The Big Show and I cannot wait!!
Kev and I wanted to catch up with this year’s captains one more time before things got underway and let’s just say, things got interesting...
You don’t want to miss this!

Great video guys, McLovins face was classic! You’re all so close.

It won’t be long now. Every day brings us closer to The Big Show and I cannot wait!!
Kev and I wanted to catch up with this year’s captains one more time before things got underway and let’s just say, things got interesting...
You don’t want to miss this!

Finally got to watch this episode. Makes it feel even more real now! Especially hearing Luke talking about the product presentation on night one.

And VERY interested in hearing more about this new change in competition format. Let’s get it team THP!

Just 15 days.

Whoa.

Radiman- you yourself are right now on the very internet that can answer that French fry question!! You have the power!
Ps - yes!
View attachment 8915226

in all fairness, it’s not exactly clear whether the fries are stuffed in or a side to the burrito

in all fairness, it’s not exactly clear whether the fries are stuffed in or a side to the burrito
Fires go in the burrito.

11 min drive from Airport

11 min drive from Airport
I’d look for distance from the hotel. I’m guessing you’ll have drivers from the airport, maybe a van.
We found a nice spot for everyone to meet once we got checked in to the hotel.

Travel Burrito, followed by lunch burrito.

Back