2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

98 and 2009 probably shook my faith the most.
I can still remember almost every detail of the room I was watching in when 98 happened. It's etched in to my mind.

Random Grandaddy thought of the day...should I go Bloody Mary during breakfast and immediately switch to Blueberry Lemonade Vodka all day or should I mix in any other alcoholic beverages?

I’ll have water and Gatorade in a can for sure, so the non-alcoholic variety is covered but only for hydration purposes.

Well done @JDax !
I’ll only add to bring a Colored Sharpie. Everyone is playing “Callaway” Golf Balls.

Random Grandaddy thought of the day...should I go Bloody Mary during breakfast and immediately switch to Blueberry Lemonade Vodka all day or should I mix in any other alcoholic beverages?

I’ll have water and Gatorade in a can for sure, so the non-alcoholic variety is covered but only for hydration purposes.
My first drink will likely be coffee followed by a Bloody Mary. I’ll get a blueberry vodka lemonade when my partner and I close out the first 9 match ;) as a mini-celebration

I think @jeffneubarth found the beginning of his favorite foursome ever.

My first drink will likely be coffee followed by a Bloody Mary. I’ll get a blueberry vodka lemonade when my partner and I close out the first 9 match ;) as a mini-celebration
I'm confused as to what will fill the gap from the bloody Mary all the way up to the lemonade?

I'm confused as to what will fill the gap from the bloody Mary all the way up to the lemonade?
Well, one Chaco Taco, a Gatorade in a can, and the extra slider I snuck into my cart as a snack...

I think @jeffneubarth found the beginning of his favorite foursome ever.

You know I love to drink while I play. @Wildcat4life and I didn’t get going earlier this year until we cracked our first beer. Then killed a 6pack each and were on a roll!

Well, one Chaco Taco, a Gatorade in a can, and the extra slider I snuck into my cart as a snack...
Now you’re getting it. ?

Irish coffee, duh. I’ve tried my hardest to get along with the Bloody Mary, but that’s gonna be a pass for me.

Asking the important questions.

I might start with a Bloody Mary first. I always do well when I start with one.

Drawer at comfort station FB4BF316-F8CC-44DC-9898-4C2B06476F17.jpeg

Can we expect to see @DNevsCG back here anytime soon? Still recovering?

depending on the previous night, I highly recommend the Bloody Mary. Get some water to go with it and it’ll hold you through the first few holes. Enjoy the comfort station and get a blueberry lemonade on hole 7. Get another at the turn and another on 15... you’ll be set.

depending on the previous night, I highly recommend the Bloody Mary. Get some water to go with it and it’ll hold you through the first few holes. Enjoy the comfort station and get a blueberry lemonade on hole 7. Get another at the turn and another on 15... you’ll be set.

This is the real value the Assistant Captain brings right here. Comfort station quarterbacking.

That's certainly one way to do it, not quite the approach I take, but to each his own.

That's certainly one way to do it, not quite the approach I take, but to each his own.
Right...but not everyone can drink fireball by the quart. Poor suckers. I feel bad for them.

We all can’t be pros at the sport of drinking. I’m trying my best to have him enjoy the sweet nectar and still be able to swing a club. Lol

MikeG this sounds like great insider advice, but I have a feeling I’ll have a few more than that.

I might like your approach better...can you give me some more details and analysis?

Back