2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

This video reveals have been stellar. Good to see the long bomber back too. Tyler is fun to watch.

EE470F24-B4D1-4FA4-ACCB-F23CAE9A8F69.gif

Love seeing JRod back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are the chances that there's an asscap v. asscap match?
Even if it’s not golf, asscap vs asscap MUST happen in something.

Im very much looking forward to the Al A-15 episode of the ShipShow...he’s basically an icon among THPers now.

Gotta send in some questionsssss

Finally up to speed. Looks like business has just picked up.

I gotta say. I realize the new gear is a really big factor to this shindig and I'm super stoked to get fit for it. But, I gotta say my full attention has been on the build up to team zoocrew being completed. Well done on the videos guys.

welcome back to the big show super rod!!!!

also pumped to see matt browning, @TonyToulon and tyler shean getting called up. seems like a knee jerk reaction to the talent our squad is bringing. also appreciate @21Gonzo calling out brownings cap. she’s a smart lady, cuz i seem to recall a certain callaway video posted to youtube where pga professional alex noren ALSO called bullsh1t on brownings cap. hey, y’all do you.

When a professional golfer says "you're a lot better than a 10 handicap," the clear translation is that you're not a 10 handicap.

Hellooooooooooo everyone! Gotta first throw out a BIG shout out to team THP! It is no surprise that your love is why I have an opportunity to come back. I look forward to meeting each of you and sharing what will be an experience of a lifetime!

Hellooooooooooo everyone! Gotta first throw out a BIG shout out to team THP! It is no surprise that your love is why I have an opportunity to come back. I look forward to meeting each of you and sharing what will be an experience of a lifetime!

Great to see you back around these parts!

It literally seems like it was last week when I got the PM from JB about winning my spot on the team. It was actually July 17th, and the time has flown by.

Extremely fun to watch the unveiling of the Zoo Crew over the past couple of weeks, and excited to see what other things are waiting for Team THP.

Im just putting this here.

l (33).jpg

Had to laugh at @JohnnyRodCG trying to sit down with the belt around his waist - almost looked like he needed a zimmer frame :ROFLMAO:

Good to see you involved though JRod and I hope to meet you one day at an event (y)

When a professional golfer says "you're a lot better than a 10 handicap," the clear translation is that you're not a 10 handicap.

if you haven't watched those videos, they're awesome. kisner, na, stenson, and noren. too funny.

Ready to SAUCE IT AND SLING IT BOYZZZ

I knew they’d bring in a ringer sooner or later. #Slingercanplay #pastclubchampion

Back