ANNOUNCEMENT 2019 Holiday Cheer is Coming Soon

Screw it, day 1 is up early for forum members.

I feel like your timing was perfect for those on Alaska time. As I’m new to THP, I was in panic mode trying to figure out how to enter. But this area and the website is so easy to navigate. Good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw the teaser on IG about what is up for day 3 ..........

Just saw the teaser on IG about what is up for day 3 ..........

And it's for an EXPERIENCE EVENT! That means ALL EXPENSE PAID! :eek: Can you say Toulon Garaaaaaaaage?! I should calm down.

And it's for an EXPERIENCE EVENT! That means ALL EXPENSE PAID! :eek: Can you say Toulon Garaaaaaaaage?! I should calm down.

That would be a heck of one to get into. But then again, what event on the 2020 schedule isn’t?

No sir.
read the top of the golden ticket.
THP Events becomes THP Experiences in 2020 as that thread months ago outlined.

Although you have had a great run, these Experiences will have a cost, that will be nowhere near what someone gets out of them.

It actually says an Experience with "A FULL SET OF CLUBS"

No sir.
read the top of the golden ticket.
THP Events becomes THP Experiences in 2020 as that thread months ago outlined.

Although you have had a great run, these Experiences will have a cost, that will be nowhere near what someone gets out of them.
I stand corrected. And I'm STILL AMPED!!!

Did I miss a couple of days?

Did I miss a couple of days?

Ran all of last week.
But we still have a few surprises up our sleeves I have a feeling.

Ran all of last week.

Alright, that’s cool haha.

I just wasn’t sure if there were a couple this week or not.

Back