ANNOUNCEMENT 2019 Holiday Cheer is Coming Soon

And how i got my Bridgestone JGR's.....awesome time

That time already!!!

I love the Holidays around here. Holiday Cheer, Secret Santa, Grab bags. So much goodness!

Definitely not this type of Holiday Cheer on THP

Can’t wait!!!

This will be my first one. Looking forward to it. :thankyou:

This will be my first one. Looking forward to it. :thankyou:

ohhh that’s fun. Most enjoy it. Check back each day and it’s a new giveaway.

Great time of year. Are the grab bags making a comeback, that is the most adrenaline-fueled minute ever!

Great time of year. Are the grab bags making a comeback, that is the most adrenaline-fueled minute ever!
Can you tell me more about these grab bags? It is limited isnt it?

We haven’t decided yet on grab bags coming back quite yet. That was fun earlier jn the year though.

Yes. We did two batches of them and I think they were $20 and every bag had more than that in there but 10 of them had a certificate for new golf equipment or a golden ticket.

Last year they did 2 rounds of I think 25-30 bags each. Both sold out in 30 seconds to a minute. Very exciting to see what you got and was a ball seeing what other people got as well.

We haven’t decided yet on grab bags coming back quite yet. That was fun earlier jn the year though.

Yes. We did two batches of them and I think they were $20 and every bag had more than that in there but 10 of them had a certificate for new golf equipment or a golden ticket.
Thanks JB. I heard about them last year, but wasnt sure on specifics.

Oh yes, THP Holiday Cheer is always one of the best weeks of the whole year!

This is the best time of the year!!

Best time of the year. Holiday Cheer!

8937A627-EAB0-4B43-A399-3B1326614BAF.gif
Can’t wait!!!

One of the craziest times of year on the forum.

Last year they did 2 rounds of I think 25-30 bags each. Both sold out in 30 seconds to a minute. Very exciting to see what you got and was a ball seeing what other people got as well.

Didn’t you win a Golden Ticket in a grab bag last year?

Didn’t you win a Golden Ticket in a grab bag last year?

Yes sir he did. Unfortunately it was not able to be used because of some family matters on his end.
Because of that, he will be getting a gift box from us later this year to enjoy.

Back