2019 Masters Tickets Notification??

From their website, on the tickets page: "The ticket application process for the 2019 Masters Tournament has concluded. Applicants will be notified in early July via email when the random selection process has been completed."

Yay another year of getting the rejection email!

Can't wait for my rejection email!

Last year was my first time to try, and I got to buy Wednesday tickets. I’m hoping there’s another year left in my beginner’s luck.

It's never over til it's over. I AM going there this year. 100% legit. Would never pay for secondary market tickets, especially now that they're cracking down. Paying a grand or more for tickets for the crew and getting denied at the gate would be enough for me to lose it, and probably end up tasered and on the ground. So I'm going with the luck of the draw.

My dad (yes the one I'm upset with) and I have an agreement. If he or I draw the 4 practice tickets, he, my two oldest, and I will go. If we draw 2 tournament day tickets, then he and I will go. Nothing would make me forgive and forget like him getting drawn... :) (actually if you're reading that thread, I have moved on, but I'll go from a little surly to super happy to see him in an instant!:)).

This WILL be the year. I'm not even willing to entertain any other thoughts. I haven't won anything ever in my life so that has to change. Mathematically it's a lock.

Good luck to everyone else but at least 2 of those tickets are spoken for. ?

One of my good friends had season tickets for years and let them go about 20 years back. That’s right, he just let them go because he quit attending. Didn’t say a word to me. He just quit buying them. Damn.

It's never over til it's over. I AM going there this year. 100% legit. Would never pay for secondary market tickets, especially now that they're cracking down. Paying a grand or more for tickets for the crew and getting denied at the gate would be enough for me to lose it, and probably end up tasered and on the ground. So I'm going with the luck of the draw.

My dad (yes the one I'm upset with) and I have an agreement. If he or I draw the 4 practice tickets, he, my two oldest, and I will go. If we draw 2 tournament day tickets, then he and I will go. Nothing would make me forgive and forget like him getting drawn... :) (actually if you're reading that thread, I have moved on, but I'll go from a little surly to super happy to see him in an instant!:)).

This WILL be the year. I'm not even willing to entertain any other thoughts. I haven't won anything ever in my life so that has to change. Mathematically it's a lock.

Good luck to everyone else but at least 2 of those tickets are spoken for.

I went through a ticket broker and had zero issue, but that was several years ago. Just depends on who you go through I guess

From their website, on the tickets page: "The ticket application process for the 2019 Masters Tournament has concluded. Applicants will be notified in early July via email when the random selection process has been completed."

I totally bypassed that paragraph for the past couple days as I went straight to the account log-in section. I'll try to be patient until the end of the July 4th weekend. :brb:

I went through a ticket broker and had zero issue, but that was several years ago. Just depends on who you go through I guess

Last year was the first year that I read about widespread crackdowns. I heard StubHub was trying to make it right for everyone that went through them last year too. I think part of the intrigue with The Masters is just trying to get in by blind draw, at least for me and I'm not casting any judgement. I'd be much more apt to consider the alternative until last year. Getting denied at the gate would be a horrible feeling and I want no part of that. If this was my last year on earth I'd do whatever it takes. Until then, I'll continue to go the legitimate route. If I find out I won't be around the following year, I'll get in one way or another-even if I have to take down a pair of bolt cutters. It's not that urgent yet, lol.

Glad you got in. This will be my year. I can feel it (say that every year but mean it this one!:)).

Last year was my first time to try, and I got to buy Wednesday tickets. I’m hoping there’s another year left in my beginner’s luck.

My first year, 2013, I pulled Wednesday tickets. That was cool as hell because saw Arnie, Gary and Jack play the par 3 and watched Freddie, Tiger and I think Scott Piercy play the back 9. I saw Tiger up close hit a couple of wedges into 15 green from a spot that was not his favorite come Friday afternoon. The next year, I pulled Monday tickets but the bottom fell out less than an hour after we did our shopping and hit the course (just enough time to put our chairs down on 16 and make it to 10 tee). The round was cancelled and the Masters gave everyone tickets for a practice round in 2015 (it rained). We bought tickets for 2017 (it rained). I hope to get lucky again this year.

Hey guys just curious if my application got messed up or something but my dad received his reject notification on the 3rd but I have not received anything yet. Does it usually take a while for them to notify everyone?

I still have not gotten an email but the web page shows I did not get drawn for tickets.

And.... Denied.

So I just called and they said they show my account was set up but never applied for tickets... Crazy because I received the email that said I would be notified in July if I was drawn or not.... That kinda sucks because I never even had that slim chance to go.....

Got my denial email today.

Back