Tyreek Hill is absurd.

Haha at that pass.
One Read McGuillicutty strikes again.

Browns gonna Brown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are a Chiefs fan, you have to hate them dropping back and throwing there. Awful

The Chefs are back baby

If you are a Chiefs fan, you have to hate them dropping back and throwing there. Awful

Chiefs can’t afford to lose many games. Each loss increases the probability of having to win in Foxboro if they want to go to the Super Bowl.

Reactions: JB
Even with those 3 drops, @mikeg_74 I will trade you Mike Evans for Will Fuller.

Ha! It sure I’d want Evans in that exchange. Lol

Anyone know of any good kickers? The Texans are in the market

Ha! It sure I’d want Evans in that exchange. Lol

Anyone know of any good kickers? The Texans are in the market

That Gay guy for Tampa is okay. We can throw him in the deal.
Although I am not sure I can say it like that anymore.

That Gay guy for Tampa is okay. We can throw him in the deal.
Although I am not sure I can say it like that anymore.

you’re a poet and didn’t even know it!

I’m always amazed at the footwork of NFL WRs and that play by Diggs was impressive.

Apparently a perfect block with the guy running right at you is now a blindside block. W. T. F.

This Chiefs and Texans game is fantastic.

Huge recovery there by Browns.

Nobody fumbles quite like Chris Carson

That wasn’t Carson...

CBS changed it. Originally they had it for Carson. I’m not watching just following on the app.

Vikings/Eagles game is interesting.

Defense is easy when you can molest the receivers, isn't it New Orleans?

Panthers played great in London. Undrafted QB Kyle Allen has won all five of his starts. 9TD passes and no picks. Nice game managment and CMC is a stud. Enjoy the game being over at noon. Actually it was over before then but Winston had to throw a few more picks.

What a gift there for the Browns. THey have to score now with another shot at 4th and goal.

But with no snap, no need for the holder to handle the ball and no rush, a professional kicker should not miss from that distance.
The kicker is a fillin for our regualr kicker. He was always make some long ones and miss some chip shots at Va Tech.

@mikeg_74 Does Hyde always stutter in the backfield like that?

That stand in the Browns game is nuts. Chubb walks in, but its called back for a challenge, which was dumb.

Back