Browns....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are a Browns fan, start sending letters to the editor to not pass the ball and just hand it to your young back. That kid is GOOOOOOD.

If you are a Browns fan, start sending letters to the editor to not pass the ball and just hand it to your young back. That kid is GOOOOOOD.

And now the Seahawks shank a punt. Browns with a short field.

Amazingly horrible punt

Thank you haha.
As long as they take the ball out of Baker One Read’s hands, this team can have some success.

I wish we had seen that minshew last week in Charlotte.His feet are dancing all over the place. Only reason Jags didnt win was that the game was in Carolina.

Nice having the Pats play Thurs - get to watch other teams play lol

Good for the Dolphins. Score at the end and go for 2 to win.

Chiefs lose 2 in a row at home.

Vikings 38 Eagles 20. Important game for the Vikings. And Cousins finally has a good game against a good team.

Oh my. Ball thrown behind him, booted and picked off. The one thing that couldn’t happen was turnover.

Good win by Seahawks. They are better then I thought.

Dak just went into medical tent.

Cooper Rush time!

That 49ers front 7 is legit.
Another goal line stand.

I need proof that Scott Linehan is truly not on the Cowboys sideline calling plays.

How Marcus Marriotta is still a starting Qb in the NFL is beyond me.

Kyler and this new crazy AZ offense is so much fun to watch.

What a ******* horrible play and call by the Cowboys. Kick the short FG.
You lost yards on the last play to make it 4th and 3.
Then you run with your QB to the outside on some cute nonsense, when you‘re T is out of the game.

And if you are that QB, you have to audible out of that if you can read any defenses at all. They had 9 in the box.

Kellen Moore is a clown. Typical Cowboy hire.

congrats to the Skins on winning the 2019 Toilet Bowl

Dak may be in the hospital by the 4th quarter.

Maybe we could call some more pass plays to help him out. Kellen Moore theory.

Back