Dolphins with back to back scoring drives. People may want to start getting their winter coats out, because it’s about to get really cold.

Well at least the Lions are consistent. Another season almost down the crapper just in time to focus on hockey and golf.

It's amazing how the D Line can neither stop the run nor generate any pass rush. You'd think they'd stumble into a way to do at least one of those.

Watching this Chargers/Titans game is just sad. Both teams are pretty terrible.

Almost no reason to watch this one unless you got $ on it. C'mon under 42.5 :)

Did I miss anything good this Sunday in the NFL? Just crawling out from under a rock

Trubisky has 14 completions and 84 yards...check down city

He is the Achilles heal of that tram. I remember quite a few who thought he was the greatest thing ever last season.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Wow... Rodgers throws for 5 today and runs for another? Daggum!

I’m bored in San Antonio this evening.....gonna be live posting on the Cowboys game tonight. Hope you can join me for real Cowboys perspective on the game. Sneak peek on some of the potential comments tonight:

Garrett must be fired tonight!!
Feed Zeke!
The refs are trash!
Who is Cedrick Wilson?
Is Sean Lee playing?
Brett Maher is trash!!
We are winning the Super Bowl!!!
And much much more........

I’m bored in San Antonio this evening.....gonna be live posting on the Cowboys game tonight. Hope you can join me for real Cowboys perspective on the game. Sneak peek on some of the potential comments tonight:

Garrett must be fired tonight!!
Feed Zeke!
The refs are trash!
Who is Cedrick Wilson?
Is Sean Lee playing?
Brett Maher is trash!!
We are winning the Super Bowl!!!
And much much more........

Even though I am an Eagles fan, that stadium looks so cool. I could see traveling back to Dallas just to watch a game in that stadium. Have fun tonight, but not too much fun

Go E A G L E S EAGLES !!!!

Even though I am an Eagles fan, that stadium looks so cool. I could see traveling back to Dallas just to watch a game in that stadium. Have fun tonight, but not too much fun

Go E A G L E S EAGLES !!!!

It’s big....of course. The higher level seats are ridiculously high.

LOL picking up a flag???? Refs must have got Jerry’s email.....

This one could be over real quick!

Dem Boyz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back