Hey @JB remember when I told you this guy was injury prone? Kerryon Johnson to IR :rolleyes:

Although I do feel (as I mentioned) you just cant question BB because frankly how can you. I will mention that playing Brady was BB's way of embarrassing a franchise he hates. He tried to run the score no doubt. And fwiw he has a right to do that. But what amazes me as a jet fan is how in the world when Brady is throwing passes that late in that kind iof blow out....how does a coach not tell his defense..."knock him into tomorrow , and I don't care about a penalty"

I mean really folks. If they have the bold audacity to have their great HOF QB still going out there and throw passes that late in a complete blow out, then someone truly needed to knock him into next week. That's the truth. As a player, as a coach, when the other team who has already embarrassed you is now going to try to intentionally humiliate you further then someone should have pounded brady into the ground even if it was late , illegal, whatever. They got the balls to put him out there dropping back to throw that late in that kind of game then that deserves a physical beating and even injury. Where is the pride of a coach and his players not to have done that? Not to make them pay for doing what they did is mindboggling. To allow that to go on without someone burying his head into the earth just speaks volumes about what a disgrace my head coach and this team is.
I think you have some anger issues!
It's a 60 min football game. not 30 not 45 not your up 33-0 with 9 min to go. 60 and you play till the end.
Brady never wants to come off the field. he's always going to work on something. Practice reps are limited. Who knows when gordon will be back and he has a bunch of young guys who are still trying to figure it out. So why your all tweaked off cause TB12 is on the field, He is only trying to get better because it's a long season.

It's a 60 min football game. not 30 not 45 not your up 33-0 with 9 min to go. 60 and you play till the end.
Brady never wants to come off the field. he's always going to work on something. Practice reps are limited. Who knows when gordon will be back and he has a bunch of young guys who are still trying to figure it out. So why your all tweaked off cause TB12 is on the field, He is only trying to get better because it's a long season.

I guess playing the Jets twice, the Skins and Phins to start the year would feel like practice reps.

It not me so much being angry at the pats. As ive explained that already. Its my teams failure to be angry about it that angers me. I mean c'mon (meant towards my team) at 33-0 with 5mns left your opponent is still in shotgun formations and passing. You've already been publicly humiliated on national broadcast and now your being shown up. Have some pride and knock the QB flat on his ass big time. make them pay for that. Any good coach and or player with enough pride who is coached well would done this.

And fwiw I do have anger issues with my franchise. For about 34 years if my 54 yr life Ive sat through everything in about maybe 300 football games and of all the heartache and disappointments Ive witnessed in person i thought Ive seen it all until last night when they managed to invent yet another new level of humiliation. I can go on and on and on and what i been through with all the years (lifetime worth) of support and efforts I put into this. So yea I got anger issues with my team for sure. Yet another clueless coach era I have to now put up with while they are suppose to finally have a Qb they are suppose to devlop into a franchise player. Yea Im angry when Mike MCcarthy went knocking on thier door and they turned him away for this so called offensive guru and great QB whisperer. heck yes I have anger issues.

Last edited:
It not me so much being angry at the pats. As ive explained that already. Its my teams failure to be angry about it that angers me. I mean c'mon (meant towards my team) at 33-0 with 5mns left your opponent is still in shotgun formations and passing. You've already been publicly humiliated on national broadcast and now your being shown up. Have some pride and knock the QB flat on his ass big time. make them pay for that. Any good coach and or player with enough pride who is coached well would done this.

And fwiw I do have anger issues with my franchise. For about 34 years if my 54 yr life Ive sat through everything in about maybe 300 football games and of all the heartache and disappointments Ive witnessed in person i thought Ive seen it all until last night when they managed to invent yet another new level of humiliation. I can go on and on and on and what i been through with all the years (lifetime worth) of support and efforts I put into this. So yea I got anger issues with my team for sure. Yet another clueless coach era I have to now put up with while they are suppose to finally have a Qb they are suppose to devlop into a franchise player. Yea Im angry when Mike MCcarthy went knocking on thier door and they turned him away for this so called offensive guru and great QB whisperer. heck yes I have anger issues.
I can understand your being unhappy with Gase. He brought Miami to where they are today and he will do it to the Jets.
I really expected a better showing they came into Foxboro and game the Pats a game for awhile.

Yes the Pats schedule has been soft but that is just the luck of the draw. These next 6 will tell us a few things.
There seems to be quite a few bad QB's right now.

Before Bledsoe got here the Patriots were the joke of the NFL. Blackouts were common.
It will be interesting to see what happens when Brady finally walks away. We had Jimmy G but the timing wasn't right.
This season has a long long way to go and there are a lot of teams still in the mix.

After last nights game the Patriots slipped by the 49ers for softest schedule to start the season based on strength of schedule.

last night aside its never easy to win football games especially divisional games. No one should underestimate an easy schedule. Its still hard work and great efforts. except for the occasional disaster that my team was last night.

Fwiw on another note I always say with the way the rules of the game are heading (or already are0 which is so offensive dominant its becoming a joke and a shell iof what the game use to be. That said i sarcastically predict not so far off future the game almost resembling basketball like scores where winning or losing 68 to 62 is a norm. That is except for my jets. They will still at that time be the only team losing 68 to 3 instead.....lol

And Josh Gordon to IR. Sanu trade makes a little more sense now doesn’t it

And Josh Gordon to IR. Sanu trade makes a little more sense now doesn’t it

It kind of was expected, without being expected.

Not surprised with Josh Gordon. That injury looked bad when it happened.

N'Keal Henry comes back next week I believe. I think he should do well into the second half.

theres this......

A team that jumps on him better have a very strong infrastructure. Or maybe the Browns could take him back so they can have another talent for Mr. One Read to stare at from hike. ?

Patrick Mahomes practiced today. Limit but still practiced. Has not been ruled out for Sunday.

f03b0561d54dcd7c45693bcb6ae8ebbd.jpg

I would be surprised the Saints play Brees this week. I believe they are very happy how Bridgewater was able to get them thru this stretch and their record is better then anyone in the Saints organization could have dreamed. Saints can win another week without Brees then they have the bye for Brees to get back in football mode. Give him the extra time is what I believe will happen.

I would be surprised the Saints play Brees this week. I believe they are very happy how Bridgewater was able to get them thru this stretch and their record is better then anyone in the Saints organization could have dreamed. Saints can win another week without Brees then they have the bye for Brees to get back in football mode. Give him the extra time is what I believe will happen.

What did the fantasy quack doctor say? Ill take the opposite. :ROFLMAO:

What did the fantasy quack doctor say? Ill take the opposite. :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO: I love this post

well let’s see what my Doctor has to say: Looks like he is playing the fence here saying this week was/is the initial target week back, BUT could sit out with the bye coming. I would say he can say he was right either way ?

Drew Brees Injury Update
This coming Sunday versus the Cardinals will mark six weeks since Drew Brees suffered his thumb injury. Indeed we have said this was the targeted date for return. Brees says he will practice this week in anticipation of potentially playing. Given that Teddy Bridgewater is 5-0 in his absence and the fact that they have a bye in week 9 the following week, it may be more prudent for the Saints not to rush things. A return to play week 10 versus the Falcons, a division rival, maybe be a better option. I do expect a fully effective Drew Brees when he does return.

Back