Really good segment on NFL Network about the young QBs in the league and they are breaking down this crazy stat

2BD2F26B-5995-437E-8EFE-AF8472F54AFA.jpeg

Really good segment on NFL Network about the young QBs in the league and they are breaking down this crazy stat

View attachment 8913807

I’ve been in denial. He’s playing horrible. Some of it as you know I blame on playcalling. But, at the end of these games, he’s been atrocious.
32d4de299612f17a57c742f0a09e7671.jpg

Nobody, makes me bleed “my own” blood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been in denial. He’s playing horrible. Some of it as you know I blame on playcalling. But, at the end of these games, he’s been atrocious.
32d4de299612f17a57c742f0a09e7671.jpg

Nobody, makes me bleed “my own” blood

As a Browns fan let me ask you a question because it came up in the segment last night with D. Hall and M. Robinson. He shaved multiple times at the game. They were kind of stunned that after a bad loss like this, he found the time and energy for grooming as a joke to show the 3rd look and that before the game, with how busy QBs are, he found time as well. I didn't pay it much mind, and I think fans in general thought it was funny, but from two players, one on each side of the ball, questioning the timing aspect, it made me think.

FWIW, one of them said he was not as good as we all thought and the other thinks he is going to be fine and its growing pains in learning to read defenses. I fall somewhere in the middle of both of them.

As a Browns fan let me ask you a question because it came up in the segment last night with D. Hall and M. Robinson. He shaved multiple times at the game. They were kind of stunned that after a bad loss like this, he found the time and energy for grooming as a joke to show the 3rd look and that before the game, with how busy QBs are, he found time as well. I didn't pay it much mind, and I think fans in general thought it was funny, but from two players, one on each side of the ball, questioning the timing aspect, it made me think.

FWIW, one of them said he was not as good as we all thought and the other thinks he is going to be fine and its growing pains in learning to read defenses. I fall somewhere in the middle of both of them.

Listen to that link I sent you and fast forward to minute 9 and listen through the end. Lol.

I think the beard, shaved to a fu man chu, then shaved again to a mustache is perceived by most browns fans as an unfocused, unaware, bad look (dual meaning implied). You can’t go into the game with a fu man chu and lose. Not only because he looked ridiculous but because he would look like and idiot afterwards. I’m guessing he looked at himself In the mirror after the game and said “I can’t go out there and answer questions like this.” Then he shaves. Still looks like a moron and he we are.

Fu man chu....wet bandit mustache...whatever. Play better. Stop trying to make everyone remember anything other than how the game went. Ironically he played decent Sunday (stats). But he still missed a bunch of open WRs. I don’t think you go from how he played last season to this season and think: “he’s horrible and isn’t going to be an NFL QB.” Something has changed in his reads, or his mechanics, his looks, his protection, playcalling, etc etc etc. it’s probably not one of those things individually and a confluence of the total package to where we are right now. I think the hardest thing for me to wrap my head around is that we are 2-6. Never did I think we would be 2-6 with this talent. 3-3? 4-2? Sure. Not 2-6 and there are a million people out there who aren’t browns fans that will argue “I did....it’s the Browns.” No. No you didn’t. It’s a convenient thing to say but it’s not reality. No one thought they’d be this bad.

Literally, what the hell is AB thinking or smoking? Did you ever want to play again? Guess not.

cleaned up a bit.

tweet:
Imagine conforming to a system giving it a 100 percent to see them treat me like this is unfairly ! Making money off my sweat and blood F@@k the @nfl I’ll never play in that **** treat black people the worse! Clear my name and go f@@k your self

Listen to that link I sent you and fast forward to minute 9 and listen through the end. Lol.

I think the beard, shaved to a fu man chu, then shaved again to a mustache is perceived by most browns fans as an unfocused, unaware, bad look (dual meaning implied). You can’t go into the game with a fu man chu and lose. Not only because he looked ridiculous but because he would look like and idiot afterwards. I’m guessing he looked at himself In the mirror after the game and said “I can’t go out there and answer questions like this.” Then he shaves. Still looks like a moron and he we are.

Fu man chu....wet bandit mustache...whatever. Play better. Stop trying to make everyone remember anything other than how the game went. Ironically he played decent Sunday (stats). But he still missed a bunch of open WRs. I don’t think you go from how he played last season to this season and think: “he’s horrible and isn’t going to be an NFL QB.” Something has changed in his reads, or his mechanics, his looks, his protection, playcalling, etc etc etc. it’s probably not one of those things individually and a confluence of the total package to where we are right now. I think the hardest thing for me to wrap my head around is that we are 2-6. Never did I think we would be 2-6 with this talent. 3-3? 4-2? Sure. Not 2-6 and there are a million people out there who aren’t browns fans that will argue “I did....it’s the Browns.” No. No you didn’t. It’s a convenient thing to say but it’s not reality. No one thought they’d be this bad.

I agree - I did not think we would be in this situation record wise. Granted we had a tough first half schedule. I'm still optimistic that Baker will turn it around. I'm rooting for him. So we'll see how the second half plays out.

Literally, what the hell is AB thinking or smoking? Did you ever want to play again? Guess not.

cleaned up a bit.

tweet:
Imagine conforming to a system giving it a 100 percent to see them treat me like this is unfairly ! Making money off my sweat and blood F@@k the @nfl I’ll never play in that **** treat black people the worse! Clear my name and go f@@k your self

Yeah, that man is done in the NFL.

Night games in this dump always look so good on TV.

Somebody needs to take the red flag away from Gruden.

I am a big fan of the powder blue uniforms

Raiders defense came to play. Can LAC adjust and get something going?

I didn’t think they would be 2-6 but I hoped they would be.... ;)

LAC taking advantage of the penalties and Raiders Jacobs is going to be a good RB a long time.

Really Chargers defense?!:mad:

Raiders defensive holding on 4th and 10. Dumb penalty

and there it goes

need 10 yards, let's chuck it halfway down the field

Good football game for a change on Thursday.

Raiders ability to put pressure on Rivers rushing 4 was key on LA’s final drive

I wonder just how much longer Rivers will be a starting QB???

who would they replace him with?

also, the last QB to start a game for SD/LAC other than Rivers was Brees
Not sure...they need to do something. I’ve never have been a fan and he hasn’t looked great all year long.

it’s crazy to think he replaced Brees when he left.

If Raiders only had AB of 2 years ago rolling right about now.

7 plays from within 3 yards. Nothing. That’s f-ing pathetic.

Watching the Jets v. the Giants. Jets winning 14 - 7.

The browns are so good at being the browns

Back