Looking forward to tonight's game. Hawks fan but have also retained a soft spot for 49ers over the years. Should be a good game. I suspect the 49ers will get off to a good start and with home field advantage the Hawks standard comeback play will come up short. Hope I'm wrong.

@PKorf .....I had to...sorry bro it was too good to pass up

CCF218C6-6281-4D1E-94F1-6C7567A9E7DE.jpeg

Glad the Refs are making a statement early that they will insert themselves into this one...

I love seeing the throwback style of the 49ers. Hard hitting defense and a 2 back set with a fullback.

I love seeing the throwback style of the 49ers. Hard hitting defense and a 2 back set with a fullback.

Montana days

Ahaha hahahaha I haven’t seen the costanza one. That’s hilarious
And i don’t have an axe to grind with any NFL team...but thought it was fitting....

And I thought I’d give you a shout out :)

Needing just 6 points from Russell Wilson tonight :cool:(y)

And i don’t have an axe to grind with any NFL team...but thought it was fitting....

And I thought I’d give you a shout out :)

I don’t mind the ribbing (especially when this years team deserves it... show at times) and I certainly know how to take a joke. There a few out there in THP land that, the Ctown joke is all they care to about and that isn’t very “THPish” lol.

this is what happens when you draft 0 usable OL since 2010

49ers defense is impressive so far tonight.

What an unbelievably huge play by 49ers D before the half.

Booger is just awful. It is so hard to watch with him constantly blabbering on and on. He really adds no value. Hard to believe ESPN can't get someone better.

Booger is just awful. It is so hard to watch with him constantly blabbering on and on. He really adds no value. Hard to believe ESPN can't get someone better.

I try each week to listen but I usually end up muting the TV.

49ers really miss Kittle on offense tonight.

Seattle up 3 with 1:45 left. Let’s s if the 49ers can respond

That was one ugly kick.

Dang it. I need a 49rs win to win this to win the Pick'em contest.

8-0-1 would just sound really stupid. How bout we end this game or the OT rule ?

This is really going to happen. I hate you NFL

Maybe not. Wilson is kinda good

Back