Each team had a FG to win it in OT. Seattle made theirs. 72 Dolphins rejoice.

Wow. Hell of a game

5 possessions in OT. Seattle had 3 and SF 2. That was an exciting OT.

Apparently Bills fans have a “tradition” of gettin g drunk and jumping on tables to break them? While tailgating this past Sunday in the CLE....

This whole NFL setting up a Kapaernick workout is so weird.
He’s terrible, but if he is going to sign, I have a few teams in mind haha

This whole NFL setting up a Kapaernick workout is so weird.
He’s terrible, but if he is going to sign, I have a few teams in mind haha
nothing is weird nowadays. Im surprised they havnt forced a team to sign him by now. Im still pissed its the only sport we still no longer see the national anthem on tv anymore. What a shame.

nothing is weird nowadays. Im surprised they havnt forced a team to sign him by now. Im still pissed its the only sport we still no longer see the national anthem on tv anymore. What a shame.

Saw it Sunday night with a 100 yard by 53 yard flag in Jerry World.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im still pissed its the only sport we still no longer see the national anthem on tv anymore. What a shame.
players weren't even required to be on the sidelines until 2009(?) for the anthem

I always remember the anthems being a commercial break until recent years

Apparently Bills fans have a “tradition” of gettin g drunk and jumping on tables to break them? While tailgating this past Sunday in the CLE....

This doesn't surprise me at all. I have to say after 35 years of seasons tix for the jets , the worst jets games to be at as for the moron fans of visiting teams is the once per season the Bills fans come down from drunkville. All they want to do is drink and fight. And don't give my own teams fans much credit as being all that respectable either. So Im admitting that and yet the % of drunken idiots that seem to float down from upstate whenever the Bills are here is the worst environment. Too many already drunk on the busses or trains etc...before even entering the parking lot. Just sayin.

This Kaepernick story is getting pretty wild if you believe the rumors.

Lamar Jackson success helping the situation? Geeze, it's been so long I can't even remember what kind of QB Colin is/was?!

Lamar Jackson success helping the situation? Geeze, it's been so long I can't even remember what kind of QB Colin is/was?!

One who was replaced

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A bad one, if you deem a QB needs to be able to accurately throw passes.

This is probably part of the grievance settlement but very short notice for him and the teams

As a 49ers fan that had to suffer through the whole Kap thing, I can honestly say HE SUCKED! Like several QBs before him, he had one good year, then the league's defenses figured him out, and he was mediocre at best after that. Couldn't make his pre-snap reads, never saw a QB that got so many delay of game flags as he did, at best he was getting the ball snapped with less than 5 seconds on the clock, and this in a "hurry up" style offense that was supposed to showcase is "talents". Maybe the Cowboys or Rams will sign him, he can be a cancer on a team I don't like!

Maybe the Cowboys or Rams will sign him, he can be a cancer on a team I don't like!

I mean the Cowboys did sign Michael Bennet and of course Hardy previously. Both quality upstanding pieces of ****.

A bad one, if you deem a QB needs to be able to accurately throw passes.
I don't think this will end well.
It's week 11 and most of the byes are already over and I can't really see a reason almost any team would disrupt their locker room.
Is he better than any number of backups? Possibly but he wasn't that accurate of a passer 4 years ago and he wouldn't take a Backup contract so this is why we are where we are.

I mean the Cowboys did sign Michael Bennet and of course Hardy previously. Both quality upstanding pieces of ****.
I certainly wouldn't put it past Jerry Jones. He does seem to have a penchant for signing troubled people that drag the team down. I am happy when this happens as I am no Cowgirl fan and love when these types of implosions happen. Get to hear all of the fans whining about it being in Dallas. :ROFLMAO:

This is probably part of the grievance settlement but very short notice for him and the teams
Maybe for the teams, but weren't folks led to believe that CK has been spending his ample free time preparing for his shot to get back into the league?

Bennett never raped anybody, or beat his girlfriend to a bloody pulp, or knocked his girlfriend out in an elevator, or murdered a man and threw his suit in the trash, or got tased running away from the cops, or jumped on a table at FSU yelling FHRITP, or got caught with cocaine or roll his car over driving recklessly, or stomp on the head of his sister's boyfriend and spend half a year in jail

but he did take a knee during the anthem (he's not anymore) and pushed through a security guard at the superbowl (all charges dropped) and has been suspended by the league 0 times

Bennett never raped anybody, or beat his girlfriend to a bloody pulp, or knocked his girlfriend out in an elevator, or murdered a man and threw his suit in the trash, or got tased running away from the cops, or jumped on a table at FSU yelling FHRITP, or got caught with cocaine or roll his car over driving recklessly, or stomp on the head of his sister's boyfriend and spend a year in jail

but he did take a knee during the anthem (he's not anymore) and pushed through a security guard at the superbowl (all charges dropped) and has been suspended by the league 0 times

Weird. I don’t recall ever saying he did. Or comparing him to other fine upstanding citizens.
Yet I still consider him a fine upstanding piece of garbage.

I’m saddened that other athletes make it acceptable to set the bar so low.

Isn't he the one that claimed the cops beat him up until they released the bodycam footage?

Wel that escalated quickly....

50ae297fe448ea6112f9e8d4be76b299.jpg

Back