Wel that escalated quickly....

50ae297fe448ea6112f9e8d4be76b299.jpg

Not surprising given his prior history and concerns over recent behavior and issues.

There it isssss....

And this lol. What a clown

There it isssss....

What is with Cleveland WR’s and these issues.
Better yet, probably not best to joke with this type of thing. Its a battle that I dont fully understand, but have empathy for.
Then again, this guy couldn’t catch either, so there is that.

What is with Cleveland WR’s and these issues.
Better yet, probably not best to joke with this type of thing. Its a battle that I dont fully understand, but have empathy for.
Then again, this guy couldn’t catch either, so there is that.

Joking aside.....he should have been released well prior to this. Can’t catch. Can’t stay clean. Time to move on.

One less distraction now.

Thanks for nothing University of Florida.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
e56442f5fcf863402bf7a238600ec265.jpg

Joking aside.....he should have been released well prior to this. Can’t catch. Can’t stay clean. Time to move on.

One less distraction now.

They should win tonight, which will make the sting of losing a guy that cant catch much easier.

Hey @Stemmy66 Michael Irvin just said your favorite coach of the Stillers should be coach of the year this year.

.... And here I thought Irv stopped using that white powder a long time ago.... must be hallucinating

Joe Thomas agreed with him.

Joe Thomas agreed with him.
I have much respect for JT despite him wearing that s&$@ Browns uniform... guy is a HoF Tackle.... clearly he’s an idiot too!
I’m not saying Steelers haven’t performed the last few weeks but what are these guys watching.... Colts lose on a missed FG, Rams are not who we thought they were.... Steelers have basically won games by having a QB make one read throws, defense plays well enough and teams continue to make mistakes to lose.... not Steelers ripping wins

Crazy stat just went across the bottom of the NFL Network screen. Jameis Winston has 300 yards passing in 4 straight games. That is a Bucs record. Doug Williams, Steve Young, Testeverde, Dilfer, Johnson and countless others and Winston breaks the record with 4 games.

Ok let’s see what Kind of coaching Freddie kitchens will do tonight.

Fun fact: baker played against Rudolph in college during Oklahoma vs Oklahoma state and is 2-0 against Rudolph.

10 guys in the box, let’s see if we can run on it anyway...haha.

Typical Steelers game plan to execute.... Jerome Bettis has been retired for years there Mike

I wonder if baker has the most pass swatted down for being too short.

Great play by the offense. Tiny push off and he was gone

I enjoy young QBs that look around the field. It’s incredibly interesting to watch as they learn to read defenses.

Did I hear some boo birds there? Maybe just stunned sounds.
Bad playcalling on the open receiver and the batted down balls :ROFLMAO:

Jokes aside, they should win this game at home and if their D holds up (it should), it should be a good win.

Back