Dang, tough break for Clevaland. Lose their best player for the rest of the season. Ouch. I wonder what set him off

Both organizations fined $250k in addition to suspensions

Dang, tough break for Clevaland. Lose their best player for the rest of the season. Ouch. I wonder what set him off

Hate to say this man. It wasn’t a tough break. It was the right call and anyone who argues that from a Cleveland perspective is plainly ignoring the facts. We as a team and fan base are happy to accept whatever those disciplinary measures are and from my perspective.....totally agree with them.

Certainly not a bad break. It never should have ever happened

I don't see anywhere in the thread where anyone is condoning or justifying what Garrett did, fwiw.

Plenty of debate on severity of the action and suspension potential though.
I've read one poster say that after seeing Rudolph post-game, "he got what he deserved."

And another after witnessing Rudolph's part, "I can't say he didn't deserve it."

Hate to say this man. It wasn’t a tough break. It was the right call and anyone who argues that from a Cleveland perspective is plainly ignoring the facts. We as a team and fan base are happy to accept whatever those disciplinary measures are and from my perspective.....totally agree with them.

Certainly not a bad break. It never should have ever happened

Losing your best player isn't going to help your team. Whether or not it's the right thing, is another discussion.

What set him off? Did Rudolph calling him a N---- or something?

Garrett accepts his punishment:

9975724876761eb570fb0cadf9b557dd.jpg

Also per @albertbreer: Rudolph will be fined.

Not sure how you got that up before I did. Lol kudos. I get a ding from the browns as soon as a statement or press conference or whatever is released

Garrett accepts his punishment:

9975724876761eb570fb0cadf9b557dd.jpg
FWIW he did look legitimately remorseful afterwards. What he did was inexcusable, but it at least looks like he knows that.

FWIW he did look legitimately remorseful afterwards. What he did was inexcusable, but it at least looks like he knows that.

I am so impressed by how this young man has handled this. So impressed.
I will be curious how the NFLPA would handle this being as though both the "victim" and "aggressor" are both represented.

But I’m not the head coach of one of the top NFL Franchises and that idiot is... isn’t he one of your co-alumnus.... speaks volumes there
Yeah, such a stupid poopy head. Him and his SuperBowl title.

I am so impressed by how this young man has handled this. So impressed.
I will be curious how the NFLPA would handle this being as though both the "victim" and "aggressor" are both represented.

The NFLPA will be forced into a situation where they will have likely to appeal any suspension imposed on Garrett. They represent all the players collectively in addition to representing the players individually. The have to make sure that Garrett is afforded any and all protections specified in the bargaining agreement without regards to the fact that he is being disciplined for conduct against another member of that union.

The NFLPA will be forced into a situation where they will have likely to appeal any suspension imposed on Garrett. They represent all the players collectively in addition to representing the players individually. The have to make sure that Garrett is afforded any and all protections specified in the bargaining agreement without regards to the fact that he is being disciplined for conduct against another member of that union.

Haha I am aware of how the NFLPA works, but its rare a violent act against another member of their organization is what is being appealed.
I'm just glad I don't have to work with them anymore. Tough place today I am sure.

Haha I am aware of how the NFLPA works, but its rare a violent act against another member of their organization is what is being appealed.
I'm just glad I don't have to work with them anymore. Tough place today I am sure.
WWMFD? (What Would Marshall Faulk Do) hahahaha :LOL::LOL:

WWMFD? (What Would Marshall Faulk Do) hahahaha :LOL::LOL:

Give a bag of money to the hamburgler to make the problem disappear. Can't imagine why he went broke. :oops:

Give a bag of money to the hamburgler to make the problem disappear. Can't imagine why he went broke. :oops:
Hahahaha, I almost added on "Hire a bag man of course!"

Whats funny is hearing everyone say they have never seen anything like this before, when @Canadan was able to find multiple cases of where this has happened before. Doesn't change how bad it was, but it's still funny to see.

Whats funny is hearing everyone say they have never seen anything like this before, when @Canadan was able to find multiple cases of where this has happened before. Doesn't change how bad it was, but it's still funny to see.
To me it looked like heat of the moment athletics. I wouldn't crccrucify the guy for it. But everything in today's society is to the extreme. Every slight has to be met with extreme punishment these days in this new world.

To me it looked like heat of the moment athletics. I wouldn't crccrucify the guy for it. But everything in today's society is to the extreme. Every slight has to be met with extreme punishment these days in this new world.

He slugged a dude with a helmet.

There is literally not an excuse for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back