Wow.... Refs must not know the Eagles are playing the Patriots
Just a bad call no matter what teams where playing. They got it right though- no biggie

26 was engaged blocking. Shouldn’t that be grounding?

74 different players caught TDS from Brady? That is absolutely nuts for a player that has never changed teams.

74 different players caught TDS from Brady? That is absolutely nuts for a player that has never changed teams.
The amazing part is if you listed all of them you would be amazed at the Overall lack of talent. Moss was past his prime when he played here and until AB he never really had that true #1 stud. This year was the 1st time BB ever drafted a WR in the 1st round.

This eagles-pats game is going to go down to the wire.

I really hope Detroit doesn't fire Patricia they seem to be building something there.

Randy Moss was not past his prime in the 2007 season.

Just a great defensive series by the Pats. Hope Johnson is fine

The amazing part is if you listed all of them you would be amazed at the Overall lack of talent. Moss was past his prime when he played here and until AB he never really had that true #1 stud. This year was the 1st time BB ever drafted a WR in the 1st round.

I really hope Detroit doesn't fire Patricia they seem to be building something there.

Moss wasn’t even close to past his prime. Take your blinders off.

Your boys looking pretty mortal now that they are playing NFL level competition.

What do you mean overall lack of talent? Mike Vrabel was one of of the best receiving linebackers ever.

But seriously, the majority of those receivers would, as you stated, not be remembered as being extremely talented.

Brady’s made some solid throws, but Eagles have dropped two fairly routine interceptions

Brady’s made some solid throws, but Eagles have dropped two fairly routine interceptions

Four if you count those two bad Edelman drops Haha, one of which should have been a TD.

Ouch. I know holding onto the ball too ling is part of Wentz’s dna but can’t cough it up too

Ouch. I know holding onto the ball too ling is part of Wentz’s dna but can’t cough it up too

Is that his 2nd this game? I missed some plays earlier.

What do you mean overall lack of talent? Mike Vrabel was one of of the best receiving linebackers ever.

But seriously, the majority of those receivers would, as you stated, not be remembered as being extremely talented.
Moss was entering his 10th season when he joined the Patriots. He was still dominant but not the same player he was at say 26-30 years old.
I mean Deion Branch, Reche Caldwell, weren't legit #1's but that's who he had a couple of years.
Look at the list and tell me how many Legit #1's wr's there are??? I can count maybe 3 and that includes Moss
Hey EIrational1 My blinders are off are yours?? I won't make excuses for POS players like you do for Hill! Maybe your coach can figure out how to manage the clock for a change!:ROFLMAO:
  • Rob Gronkowski (76)
  • Randy Moss (39)
  • Wes Welker (34)
  • Deion Branch (24)
  • Julian Edelman (24)
  • Aaron Hernandez (18)
  • Daniel Graham (17)
  • Benjamin Watson (17)
  • David Patten (16)
  • James White (16)
  • Troy Brown (15)
  • Christian Fauria (13)
  • David Givens (12)
  • Danny Amendola (10)
  • Kevin Faulk (10)
  • Chris Hogan (10)
  • Mike Vrabel (8)
  • Brandin Cooks (7)
  • Brandon LaFell (7)
  • Shane Vereen (7)
  • Martellus Bennett (6)
  • Jabar Gaffney (6)
  • Tim Wright (6)
  • Dion Lewis (5)
  • Reche Caldwell (4)
  • Scott Chandler (4)
  • Aaron Dobson (4)
  • Bethel Johnson (4)
  • Brandon Lloyd (4)
  • Malcolm Mitchell (4)
  • Donte' Stallworth (4)
  • Kenbrell Thompkins (4)
  • Danny Woodhead (4)
  • Rex Burkhead (3)
  • Doug Gabriel (3)
  • Chad Jackson (3)
  • Antowain Smith (3)
  • Jermaine Wiggins (3)
  • Sam Aiken (2)
  • Brandon Bolden (2)
  • Kyle Brady (2)
  • Chris Baker (2)
  • Alge Crumpler (2)
  • Corey Dillon (2)
  • Phillip Dorsett (2)
  • Tim Dwight (2)
  • Marc Edwards (2)
  • Donald Hayes (2)
  • Keshawn Martin (2)
  • Cordarrelle Patterson (2)
  • Brandon Tate (2)
  • Dwayne Allen (1)
  • Tom Ashworth (1)
  • LaGarrette Blount (1)
  • Matt Lengel (1)
  • Michael Floyd (1)
  • Larry Centers (1)
  • Cam Cleeland (1)
  • Andre' Davis (1)
  • Heath Evans (1)
  • Terry Glenn (1)
  • Michael Hoomanawanui (1)
  • Charles Johnson (1)
  • Laurence Maroney (1)
  • Mathew Mulligan (1)
  • Chad Ochocinco (1)
  • Patrick Pass (1)
  • David Thomas (1)
  • Brian Tyms (1)
  • Dedric Ward (1)
  • Josh Gordon (1)

Absolutely outstanding job by the Eagles D. In this wind that was a tough window to hit

100 catches, 1500 yards and 20+ TDS. Definitely on the downswing.
Downplaying a lot of great players on that list too. Its easy to forget nearly 20 of them went to a murderer, a whole lot of opposite side TEs, because of the offense that was in place. B Cooks was very good, arguably worse with them. Troy Brown was very solid. Chad Johnson, Welker the list goes on.

Its so overspoken about the lack of talent around Brady, when the offense dictates that and each player that was successful elsewhere, was there as well.

Lol at the FG target line calling for a 60y field goal in this wind

Everybody said Gruden was crazy for Mack trade. Now they have a better record than the Bears and setup better for the future.

Patriots owning this game right now. Huge drive coming up if the Eagles are going to make a game of it in the 2nd half

Patriots owning this game right now. Huge drive coming up if the Eagles are going to make a game of it in the 2nd half

I’m impressed with the way the Eagles are playing D right now though. If Wentz can do anything at all, they have a chance still.

100 catches, 1500 yards and 20+ TDS. Definitely on the downswing.
Downplaying a lot of great players on that list too. Its easy to forget nearly 20 of them went to a murderer, a whole lot of opposite side TEs, because of the offense that was in place. B Cooks was very good, arguably worse with them. Troy Brown was very solid. Chad Johnson, Welker the list goes on.

Its so overspoken about the lack of talent around Brady, when the offense dictates that and each player that was successful elsewhere, was there as well.
Chad Ocho Stinko was a joke and couldn't learn the playbook. Troy Brown while I LOVE HIM and he's one of the Great Patriots he wasn't a #1 receiver. Welker was a gem that BB stole from the Dolphins but he played alongside Moss but would anyone consider Welker a #1???
Brandin Cooks had a decent season but there was a reason they walked away after 1 year.
Td pass from Edelman!!!

I’m impressed with the way the Eagles are playing D right now though. If Wentz can do anything at all, they have a chance still.
The team can’t seem to be able to turn the tide. One of those dropped ints would have done it.

The team can’t seem to be able to turn the tide. One of those dropped ints would have done it.

He is playing as bad as I remember him as a pro. Telegraphing throws, even when he has time and if they can’t run it, they would be done. He has some tools, hopefully he can create a drive.

Lane Johnson going out changed the game

Thought that was a catch and fumble. Not going to be overturned which is fine but worth challenging

Back