God what an awful call that goes for the Pats. Imagine that.

fe1c9b2ce3171864a05eed9591f8fe13.jpg

I did think saying forward progress had been halted was weak there. Prob wound up helping Philly though as it would have likely cost a TO

Was going to say agholor needs to be cut but it was just a great play by the Pats D

Was going to say agholor needs to be cut but it was just a great play by the Pats D

They should sign that guy that was catching babies in that video clip. :ROFLMAO:

ECFA022D-5C79-48DD-A9F1-7536EBE192F3.jpeg

That was very dirty. Very dirty.

Of course it was and they got away with it.
I don’t know how that’s not called. Both times he bent him back the play was over. One I guess you overlook, but he dis it twice. Funny cause the eagles went to help maddox and the ref was warning them against retaliating the dirty play. So he saw it for sure

Lol at the dirty Edelman complaining.

Now it’s Wentz throwing near picks

Wait what? I mean I know he is delusional, but he does realized he actually ran away from actual coaches and GMs, right?
And most feared QB in the league is ******* hysterical.
Showed up wearing a Kunte Kinte t-shirt, has no interest in playing football, just wants to make a statement, about what only God knows. When he is off script he sounds like an idiot. I will never again buy anything with a Nike swoosh. I hope Goodell enjoys his relationship with Jay Z, he and Kap are both racists, just my opinion but it's a two way street.

Patriots deserved it. They were clearly better today.

This seems like the perfect timing for this video.

Does NBC still trot Florio out there on this show? Got a feeling he'll be insufferable.

Speak of the devil.

Showed up wearing a Kunte Kinte t-shirt, has no interest in playing football, just wants to make a statement, about what only God knows. When he is off script he sounds like an idiot. I will never again buy anything with a Nike swoosh. I hope Goodell enjoys his relationship with Jay Z, he and Kap are both racists, just my opinion but it's a two way street.
If he really wanted to be in the NFL he would already be but he obviously thinks he is better than he is and between Nike and all his SJW friends Kap is just going to continue playing the Victim when he is the only person to blame for his shortened career

Good win for the Pats against a good Eagles team. The offense is still struggling mostly due to Newsome at left tackle doing his turnstile impression.
Hopefully Issah Winn comes back next week and stabilizes that line.

Yes I am sure the NFL is rigging the games for the Patriots. I am sure that is Roger Goodell's #1 priority. It's a shame @e1iterate doesn't realize how stupid he sounds.

Wow this game is awful. Rams giving Bears loads of opportunities to score, and the Bears refuse to take advantage.

I'm over the NFL and CBS forcing coverage on people. The required Columbus to show the Patriots game today instead of the Bengals game. traditionally Columbus would show either the Browns or the Bengals and I assumed it would be a no brainer since the Browns played on Thursday. It is BS that they are forcing the Patriots on most of the country.

This game is boring! Why is Chicago's offense so awful?

This guy is such a joke. It doesn’t fit the narrative to actually find employment, so its easier to play games and blame others.

View attachment 8915056

I don’t always agree with Stephen A Smith butttttt......

This game is boring! Why is Chicago's offense so awful?

What a dull game from 2 teams that were expected to be better than they’ve played this year.

Rams offense is bad; Chicago is worse.

Man oh man trubisky is bad. At some point they are going to have to move on.
30th in QBR this year lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Man oh man trubisky is bad. At some point they are going to have to move on.
30th in QBR this year lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Have to agree. Trubisky is not a good QB this year.

Back