I have my beliefs that they do try and sway games. $$$ rules all.

They apparently took vacation days during the Jets win over the Cowboys. Well, for that matter the last 20 years then.

They apparently took vacation days during the Jets win over the Cowboys. Well, for that matter the last 20 years then.

New York is a bigger city than Dallas

Ha-Ha....you saying Jets generate more $$$$ than Cowboys? You are drunk.

No, but do you think it’s a coincidence that an LA team made the Super Bowl on the most egregious non call in NFL history?

LA = Big money. Two new teams there. Need to build a fan base there. Get what I mean?

No, but do you think it’s a coincidence that an LA team made the Super Bowl on the most egregious non call in NFL history?

LA = Big money. Two new teams there. Need to build a fan base there. Get what I mean?

?

Don’t you thinking it were rigged they’d have rigged it in a far less egregious way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm all for conspiracy theories, but I think Mike is still just upset about about the Chiefs losing the annual "Play the Pats before they go to the Super Bowl" game.

That is what you call a career ender.
Good news is the prison system has a great football team according to that Adam Sandler movie I saw.

100% sure the Chargers take a QB to replace Rivers next year. He's the boat anchor keeping that team down.

100% sure the Chargers take a QB to replace Rivers next year. He's the boat anchor keeping that team down.

7 interceptions in the last two games certainly doesn't help Rivers.

BIG game tonight in Houston. TY and Pierre might return... hope this one turns out like the last time we played in Houston.

While I dont see it that way, this is going to turn into a race war sadly, which is absurd.
You were saying?
In an appeal hearing with the NFL on Wednesday, Cleveland Browns defensive end Myles Garrett alleged that Mason Rudolph called him a racial slur just prior to last week's brawl on "Thursday Night Football," sources told ESPN's Josina Anderson and Adam Schefter, an accusation the Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback strongly denies.

I thought someone else predicted this would happen, too, but I couldn't find that post in a quick search.

You were saying?

I thought someone else predicted this would happen, too, but I couldn't find that post in a quick search.

I watched on NFL Network and on Twitter where they interviewed Garrett's teammates as well as the Steelers players and they all said they never heard Garrett mention a racial slur, and Rudolph vehemently denies it, and the Steelers players are all backing him up.

Apparently the NFL didn't buy it either because they just upheld his suspension and reduced Pouncey's from 3 games to 2.

I told you guys we’d get to the racial angle.

In 2019 it always gets there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched on NFL Network and on Twitter where they interviewed Garrett's teammates as well as the Steelers players and they all said they never heard Garrett mention a racial slur, and Rudolph vehemently denies it, and the Steelers players are all backing him up.

Apparently the NFL didn't buy it either because they just upheld his suspension and reduced Pouncey's from 3 games to 2.

His own teammates denying it is kind of crazy.
It takes a special kind of person to go that route and Im hoping this young man figures out that its not acceptable.

I want to hear it from Garrett himself, not an ESPN "source" inside an appeal hearing where everybody says anything that they hope will stick.

Looking forward to this game. Big one for the division and two really different teams.

Looking forward to this game. Big one for the division and two really different teams.

Let’s hope it’s not a normal Thursday game. All the injuries make it very intriguing...

Let’s hope it’s not a normal Thursday game. All the injuries make it very intriguing...

I think some of them have been good, but I am a defense first fan. There has been some sloppiness though.

You could see they had 8 and almost 9 in the box. QB has to audible out of that sweep.

Coached against Nyheim Hines when he played at Garner HS. He was amazing. A lot of good backs out of NC last few years....Hines, Gurley, Tarik Cohen, Elijah Hood, Bryce Love, Keith Marshall.

Cmon Brissett. Every time I start you you play like donkey crap.

Houston with a nice TD to go up 10-7. Hopkins was wide open.

Back