Kelce with two drops in the 1st quarter. Yikes.

Got to love the NFL refs letting the Chiefs WR get rigged from behind and slapped in the face and no PI call then refusing to overturn it. And people wonder why fans are screaming Rigged.

I'm going to call this play the Mahi Mahi special

Got to love the NFL refs letting the Chiefs WR get rigged from behind and slapped in the face and no PI call then refusing to overturn it. And people wonder why fans are screaming Rigged.

That was a tough call. While I don’t think it’s rigged, there are so many “bangbang” plays I get it.

B475A66C-379E-49A4-9D6F-F2F183A2B984.gif

I was thinking about you during that game my friend.
Did Miami play well or are the Eagles and the rest of that division hot garbage?
More of the latter. Although Fitz threw some pin point passes too. It’s one of those years that when one unit struggles the other does just enough to not get blamed, but not enough to win. Honestly, it was entertaining to watch through a lot of it.

More of the latter. Although Fitz threw some pin point passes too. It’s one of those years that when one unit struggles the other does just enough to not get blamed, but not enough to win. Honestly, it was entertaining to watch through a lot of it.

It was a good game. I was thinking how can they keep Brady and Wilson in check and then throw up that to Fitz.

Ha, I had no negative opinion of the Browns after the TNF fiasco. That was on Garrett and Rudolph, as I saw it.

But after Kitchens was stupidly caught on camera wearing a "Steelers Started It" t-shirt, I gotta say that I'm pretty amused to see them lose to the Steelers and their 3rd string QB.

Teamwork.

At least my hapless Bengals won’t be defeated for the whole year. Now they can’t get too frogs and win anymore. We need to have the chance to screw up the first overall pick.

It was a good game. I was thinking how can they keep Brady and Wilson in check and then throw up that to Fitz.
No idea man. Maybe the corners had a bad cuban sandwich this am? Nvmd, such a thing does not exist

• Haha
Reactions: JB
That FG attempt by the Raiders was left of Bernie Sanders.

At least my hapless Bengals won’t be defeated for the whole year. Now they can’t get too frogs and win anymore. We need to have the chance to screw up the first overall pick.

Why the heck did they play Dalton? Cost me my survivor pool pick today. Had no idea they were going to do that.

Why the heck did they play Dalton? Cost me my survivor pool pick today. Had no idea they were going to do that.
Bungles being Bungles. No rhyme or reason with these jokers.

Big time..... they were saying the Red Rifle was playing since Monday..... Maybe tune out the Boys' talk radio for a minute ;)

• Haha
Reactions: JB
@e1iterate Is that stat right? KC has zero penalties in the first half?

The Legion of Zoom might be the best nickname in football.

Romo just said “I didnt keep it that often, but when I did, I kept it”.
Brilliant insight. That explains a lot.

WHAT A CATCH!!

Wow

There should be a rule of no Christmas parties on Sunday. People just don’t understand how important these weeks are in the NFL and fantasy. Ugh.

And my Eagles have just given sports talk radio so much content this week. Talk about an embarrassing game. Man Wentz is totally lost. Besides new offensive players, he needs better coaching.

Back