You nervous yet?
I guess you can't read i said i took a nap and sobered up.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

You quit.

Not nervous at all. Only way you’ve moved the ball is on trick plays and all those phantom penalty yards.

Hello mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Shane.

8de7c20d0964a8f74c00146ddb38430a.jpg

No this just shows what a powerhouse the Chiefs are. Winning despite having to play the pats AND the refs.

Are you watching the game? The refs are gift wrapping it for the chiefs

Yesterday after a Burrow run, they said that's what made him different from Brady. Brady just said how dare you compare some college kid to me, and busts off his longest run in years.

Hello Shane.

If you are going to scream rigged scream it it when it is rigged in your favor also

Hello Shane.

I just rewound and grabbed a screen grab of Tyreek Hill patting the ref on the arse. Saving it. :ROFLMAO:
ANd I am a huge Legion of Zoom fan. Just the WRs.

Yeah the refs are working for the Patriots! How was there no pass interference?

I think that was borderline great defensive play vs PI.
I mean in real time that imo is getting to the receiver just prior to the ball and a good play. It was just a tiny tad earlier and is why I said border line. I think a PI call would have been more unfair than fair on that one

Good game KC!

Wow I thought Edelman had that one. Ended up being a good game

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

I just rewound and grabbed a screen grab of Tyreek Hill patting the ref on the arse. Saving it. :ROFLMAO:
ANd I am a huge Legion of Zoom fan. Just the WRs.
Saw that too, after the play he ran out to avoid getting hit.

That loss is on Bill. No challenges cost him 4 points there and would have just needed a FG at end

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

That was a great defensive play to end the game.
I know one thing ....you might see BB pitch a b*tch about officials after this one. he is furious

Odd not seeing Pat's not getting a call.

How could refs say Harry went out of bounds it was not close. Wow

you know what crazy? Is this....
Ever since all TD's are automatic review, the officialys should call everything close a TD and then let the review change it. Because (and just like happened here) the official calls out of bounds at the 2 ish and it now cant get overturned. But the otrher way if he calls the TD they would then call it back if the players stepped out.

So they are always better to call the TD this way it cant be changed (if needed) and wont be wrong .

For those screaming the refs were on KC’s side. Look how lopsided the penalties and penalty yards are.

1dae75f7687565ef650586fc0b6932cf.jpg

Double the penalties and 5x the yardage. 4 phantom calls too.

Can’t believe we beat the Patriots and the Refs.

6d674edb706e9211bf81261a1905f040.jpg

For those screaming the refs were on KC’s side. Look how lopsided the penalties and penalty yards are.

1dae75f7687565ef650586fc0b6932cf.jpg

Double the penalties and 5x the yardage. 4 phantom calls too.

Can’t believe we beat the Patriots and the Refs.

6d674edb706e9211bf81261a1905f040.jpg
But its not always about penalties , its also things like the fumble that could have went for a TD or at least big yardage and also the Td that was called oob at the 3 resulting in 3 points instead of 7. How about that big KC 3rd down that was challenged and somehow lost. Etc...
I hate the pats with a passion as im a Jets fan and been on the poor side of officiating for a decade and yet even i have to admit the pats got screwed big time here.

The Chiefs win... @NFLCommish is spared for tonight on Twitter.

But its not always about penalties , its also things like the fumble that could have went for a TD or at least big yardage and also the Td that was called oob at the 3 resulting in 3 points instead of 7. How about that big KC 3rd down that was challenged and somehow lost. Etc...
I hate the pats with a passion as im a Jets fan and been on the poor side of officiating for a decade and yet even i have to admit the pats got screwed big time here.
Not a Pats fan either and i agree 100 percent

Thank you! Atleast you can admit it. Unlike some people around here. If they had called the Nkeal Harry Touchdown it would have been reviewed anyways.
Look Yes I think the Patriots got JOBBED but they still need to play better than they did. The defense held KC to 3 points in the 2nd half but the offense is def missing something.

Was it a missed call? Yes. But what about the 4 complete phantom calls against the Chiefs?

The first DPI call of the game gave them a 1st down on a 3rd and 7 which lead to a TD that shouldn’t have been.

Then there was the phantom hold call that stalled out a Chiefs drive where they were well on the way to some form of points.

Then the weird blindside block call that wasn’t blindsided at all. I can’t remember but I believe the Chiefs scored anyway here.

Then there was the OPI call on Kelce late in the game that also caused the Chiefs to have to punt the ball back when they would have had a 1st down otherwise.

Also, where is the accountability for the coach burning all the challenges?

I get what you’re saying above but let’s not act like this was the sole outcome of the game. The Chiefs got screwed out of points too.

Back