Meanwhile, The Saints lose a heartbreaker, and Home Field through out in the same 53 second sequence...

There was some questionable calls through out, but it was more to do with the Saints DBs are the weakness of the team.

Brady's right arm heavily wrapped after game. Wonder how bad it is

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Brady's right arm heavily wrapped after game. Wonder how bad it is

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

It’ll be ok. They have another bye week next week then a game then another bye week to finish up the season.

Let’s also not forget Belichick going for it on 4th and 7 early on in the game...

Let’s say you make that FG rather than going for it...do you need to go for two later? No. You kick the extra point and then late in the game when they had to try and co very two 4th downs, they could have kicked another FG to tie the game.

Where does he take some of the blame?

Was it a missed call? Yes. But what about the 4 complete phantom calls against the Chiefs?

The first DPI call of the game gave them a 1st down on a 3rd and 7 which lead to a TD that shouldn’t have been.

Then there was the phantom hold call that stalled out a Chiefs drive where they were well on the way to some form of points.

Then the weird blindside block call that wasn’t blindsided at all. I can’t remember but I believe the Chiefs scored anyway here.

Then there was the OPI call on Kelce late in the game that also caused the Chiefs to have to punt the ball back when they would have had a 1st down otherwise.

Also, where is the accountability for the coach burning all the challenges?

I get what you’re saying above but let’s not act like this was the sole outcome of the game. The Chiefs got screwed out of points too.
And my disgusting lowly pathetic sorry ass organization jets today had a pick6 called back on a total none defensive hold call that even the announcers were like "that has to be one the worst calls I can remember for doing nothing"

officiating sucks plain and simple. And brady (as much as pats fan hate to admit) does get so many calls. I mean just look today as mahomes was pushed into the coolers....if the was tom that was 15 yrds and maybe even a fine...lol
hey. ive even seen tom through they years fake going down knowing no one will touch him in order to get the extra yards for a first down plenty times. To me that should be a penalty.

But hey as said. Im not a pats fan. But we all get burned by officiating and very often especially as a jets fan who not only sees them twice per season but has to watch them in the division majority of season they do get breaks . But you know what? Ive also come to realize (unlike my crappy organization) breaks and luck often come as a result of being darn good. Football has alawys been that way as far as I remember back. Good and great teams always seem to create their own good luck. The ball just bounces thier way so much more often. Just the way it is.

All that being said. The pats imo did get hurt big in this one by the zebras. More so than than KC did and at more critical times and plays. I have no steak in the game at all and in fact if anything I hate NE but im giving a view as non bias as I can. I dont like to admit the pats got robbed trust me i dont feel good to give them any excuse but it is what it is. We all get officiating abuse and breaks. Sometimes the bear eats us and sometimes we eat the bear. In this one the bear ate the pats imo.

As bad as the Rams have been crucified by some, a win here and they are 8-5. Not too shabby actually.

But its not always about penalties , its also things like the fumble that could have went for a TD or at least big yardage and also the Td that was called oob at the 3 resulting in 3 points instead of 7. How about that big KC 3rd down that was challenged and somehow lost. Etc...
I hate the pats with a passion as im a Jets fan and been on the poor side of officiating for a decade and yet even i have to admit the pats got screwed big time here.
Meh. What goes around, comes around. ?

Meh. What goes around, comes around. ?
thats what they say......yet its been 50 years and never come around for my jets yet, and also fwiw my golf game too.....lol
In my view that old saying is different. It simply says......."what goes, just goes"

As bad as the Rams have been crucified by some, a win here and they are 8-5. Not too shabby actually.

The Rams team tonight is the one everyone expected all year.

The Rams team tonight is the one everyone expected all year.
Who's Everyone?? Are they the same people that expected Cleveland to be a AFC Championship contender?

Seatlle isn't out of this game. They just blocked a punt and if they can get a quick score it's a close game again.
I have a good friend who is a HUGE 49'ers fan and he just assumes they are going to win the SB this year.
I think the NFC has 4 legit SB teams and the AFC 2 maybe 3.

I think there is still a long way to go before the end of the season and for a few minutes it looked like something was wrong with Mahomes hand and if either him or LJ gets nicked up that could be a game changer.

So I generally try to not get to up after a win or down after a loss unless it's the last game of the year.
Hopefully the Patriots can figure things out on offense. They needed 2 trick plays to score and the defense didn't wake up till halftime.
I really did think the Rout was on but they made a game of it. In the Postgame press conference BB wouldn't discuss the Refs at all Just said he was proud of the team for playing 60 min and the Chiefs play a good game and blah blah blah.

3 games left and it will be interesting to see how all the playoff races shake out.

LOL... NFL investigating yet another allegation of the Patriots' cheating:

Looks cold and wet in Philly tonight.

So the Pats send the Chiefs equipment to NJ then go and film signals from the 1-12 Bengals.

Gotta love it. Cheaters gonna cheat.

Wow the eagles are making my Giants looks pretty good actually.. like that Pats for the majority of their schedule until they face some actual teams

Last edited:
Patriots... Freaking clowns

LOL, Adam Shefter reports that the Patriots acknowledge that their production crew, "unaffiliated with football operations," unknowingly violated league policy.

"Unknowingly." "Unrelated to football operations."

Spy Games.

The New England Patrick Reeds strike again!!!

So the Pats send the Chiefs equipment to NJ then go and film signals from the 1-12 Bengals.

Gotta love it. Cheaters gonna cheat.
Wonder if the league will destroy the evidence from this investigation once completed to keep it from falling into the wrong hands? :rolleyes:

Back