Sound familiar?

7cf45e94f18770265b7259a8839631f6.jpg

Also for all the Pats fan screaming about the blown TD call...here you are. Missed block in the back that sprung the “TD”

e27fa32e14d8d79f161e387c7c4ba081.jpg

Division leader Dallas at 6-7? Lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

I won't laugh, as I have seen the Seattle Seahawks finished 7-9 to win the NFC West in 2010.

Which of these 6-7 teams has been a bigger disappointment? And two of them are still in the playoff hunt as a division winner. Sad

Cleveland
Dallas
Philadelphia

Shannon Sharpe going crazy about Pats. Usually can't stand him but this is worth a watch...

Also for all the Pats fan screaming about the blown TD call...here you are. Missed block in the back that sprung the “TD”

e27fa32e14d8d79f161e387c7c4ba081.jpg
Dude Stop you make yourself look silly! YOUR TEAM WON So PLEASE stop. My team lost and I am not making half the noise you are.
Congrats you won the game fair and square. Move on there are 3 more games left before the end of the season. Hopefully the Patriots get another shot at the Chiefs especially since the Chiefs feel the need to talk **** after the game.

Win with Class and Lose with Class, Is how I was raised seems that isn't the case anymore.
Crawl back under your bridge till the next KC win.:)

I am curious do people really think BB sent the video crew there to get video on the 1 and 13 Bengals??? Like a serious answer? Not from this Jackass above.⬆
The crew filming this thing wasn't part of football ops? not that it matters to anyone they work for the media side. and they had received permission to film. It will be interesting to see how this shakes out that is for sure.

If they were filming the Chiefs or the Ravens a team we might face again I could see some issues but 1-13 bengals is laughable and makes me believe people Want to believe something is amiss.

I know that all the haters will take this and run and will ignore the fact the BROWNS gave the Patriots permission to film just didn't inform the Bengals.

Last edited:
Do I believe Winona Ryder would steal jewelry? Do I believe DMX would steal shoes? Do I believe Belicheck would film a 1-12 team? Yes I do

Who's Everyone?? Are they the same people that expected Cleveland to be a AFC Championship contender?

Seatlle isn't out of this game. They just blocked a punt and if they can get a quick score it's a close game again.
I have a good friend who is a HUGE 49'ers fan and he just assumes they are going to win the SB this year.
I think the NFC has 4 legit SB teams and the AFC 2 maybe 3.

I think there is still a long way to go before the end of the season and for a few minutes it looked like something was wrong with Mahomes hand and if either him or LJ gets nicked up that could be a game changer.

So I generally try to not get to up after a win or down after a loss unless it's the last game of the year.
Hopefully the Patriots can figure things out on offense. They needed 2 trick plays to score and the defense didn't wake up till halftime.
I really did think the Rout was on but they made a game of it. In the Postgame press conference BB wouldn't discuss the Refs at all Just said he was proud of the team for playing 60 min and the Chiefs play a good game and blah blah blah.

3 games left and it will be interesting to see how all the playoff races shake out.

Thos
Which of these 6-7 teams has been a bigger disappointment? And two of them are still in the playoff hunt as a division winner. Sad

Cleveland
Dallas
Philadelphia

Dallas.

I will say that this is a terrible look for the Patriots and who ever thought it was a good idea to do a thing on a advance scout and do it on the road should be fired.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Dude Stop you make yourself look silly! YOUR TEAM WON So PLEASE stop. My team lost and I am not making half the noise you are.
Congrats you won the game fair and square. Move on there are 3 more games left before the end of the season. Hopefully the Patriots get another shot at the Chiefs especially since the Chiefs feel the need to talk **** after the game.

Win with Class and Lose with Class, Is how I was raised seems that isn't the case anymore.

I am curious do people really think BB sent the video crew there to get video on the 1 and 13 Bengals??? Like a serious answer? Not from this Jackass above.⬆
The crew filming this thing wasn't part of football ops? not that it matters to anyone they work for the media side. and they had received permission to film. It will be interesting to see how this shakes out that is for sure.

If they were filming the Chiefs or the Ravens a team we might face again I could see some issues but 1-13 bengals is laughable and makes me believe people Want to believe something is amiss.

I know that all the haters will take this and run and will ignore the fact the BROWNS gave the Patriots permission to film just didn't inform the Bengals.
Billy, I have a couple questions for you, and I don't know the answers at all, what other NFL team(s) has/have a quote: 'production team' that videotapes other teams for a story they are producing..... 'Do your job' ? Of those teams that have a video production team how many of their stories or videos have been produced and made public? I know NFL Films does things like this, hell, I know NFL team produce videos they show in stadiums on on their websites that promote their own teams, but a NFL franchise filming teams they are not currently playing and producing videos or clips taken of other teams, teams they were not currently playing? I smell fish.....

And admittedly, I'm a Patriot hater..... team has been unbelievable to the last 2 decades and that can't be taken away! But, IMO, this is like the Patrick Reed bunker story, it wouldn't be a story if it weren't for the fact that its the Patriots.... and we've been here before

Love you bro, hate your team! :)

Billy, I have a couple questions for you, and I don't know the answers at all, what other NFL team(s) has/have a quote: 'production team' that videotapes other teams for a story they are producing..... 'Do your job' ? Of those teams that have a video production team how many of their stories or videos have been produced and made public? I know NFL Films does things like this, hell, I know NFL team produce videos they show in stadiums on on their websites that promote their own teams, but a NFL franchise filming teams they are not currently playing and producing videos or clips taken of other teams, teams they were not currently playing? I smell fish.....

And admittedly, I'm a Patriot hater..... team has been unbelievable to the last 2 decades and that can't be taken away! But, IMO, this is like the Patrick Reed bunker story, it wouldn't be a story if it weren't for the fact that its the Patriots.... and we've been here before

Love you bro, hate your team! :)

Trust me I Understand how this looks and it will just give more fuel to the Irrational ones like @e1iterate.

From what I have read and heard today the Videographer was a freelancer from Ohio. There were 3 members of the Kraft sports Production team that does all the crappy inhouse stuff there to do a special. I don't know any more than what has been said today by the nfl insiders that have spoken.

Look I WILL say There is NO excuse and how he could not know the rules OR How it would look is beyond my comprehension. But as one of the talking heads said"The league wants to see it, If its what is on a readily available broadcast then it's just a case of bad judgement. and will probably just result in a fine."

It's amazing to see all the talking heads get woodys just thinking of the Drama. :)

The irony is that now with the Headsets there really aren't signals to steal like back in the day when the original controversy broke!

But I do understand that there are quite a few people who HATE the Patriots and instead of trying to accept that their team lost will try to rationalize that its due to them cheating and this will just give them more ammo.

The False narrative that they Taped the Rams practice before the superbowl still gets floated from time to time then ESPN puts out retractions at 2am.

I will be as interested as the rest to see how this plays out.

But I do understand that there are quite a few people who HATE the Patriots and instead of trying to accept that their team lost will try to rationalize that its due to them cheating and this will just give them more ammo.

FWIW, just as easy to not give those people the ammo by not cheating filming, right?

FWIW, just as easy to not give those people the ammo by not cheating filming, right?
I agree 100%. The Patriots told the Browns what they wanted to do and then received credentials to film there.
now if they went over the line and filmed something they weren't supposed to I will not defend that.

Trust me I Understand how this looks and it will just give more fuel to the Irrational ones like @e1iterate.

From what I have read and heard today the Videographer was a freelancer from Ohio. There were 3 members of the Kraft sports Production team that does all the crappy inhouse stuff there to do a special. I don't know any more than what has been said today by the nfl insiders that have spoken.

Look I WILL say There is NO excuse and how he could not know the rules OR How it would look is beyond my comprehension. But as one of the talking heads said"The league wants to see it, If its what is on a readily available broadcast then it's just a case of bad judgement. and will probably just result in a fine."

It's amazing to see all the talking heads get woodys just thinking of the Drama. :)

The irony is that now with the Headsets there really aren't signals to steal like back in the day when the original controversy broke!

The False narrative that they Taped the Rams practice before the superbowl still gets floated from time to time then ESPN puts out retractions at 2am.

Yeah, but it’s fun.... at least for us.... the proclaimed NE haters! Just keep in mind my hatred is rooted in the fact that they always beat my team.... which I openly acknowledge.... you have that to fall back on when I say, I hope Roger Goddell takes 3 draft picks away this time.... :) ;)

Urban Meyer to the Cowboys would be the most Cowboys thing ever.

Urban Meyer to the Cowboys would be just what they need.... command the locker room and be a leader of men....No more clapping for screwing up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Urban Cowboy???

C'mon, who can't see that the permission afforded to even have this nonsensical "freelance" videographer, who happens to change from game to game (plausible deniability, anyone?) isn't just one helluva front to enable illegal taping?

The excuse is actually built into the ridiculous existence of this crew. Gimmie a break.

I am curious do people really think BB sent the video crew there to get video on the 1 and 13 Bengals??? Like a serious answer? Not from this Jackass above.

TL;DR

You quit.

"Cheaters cheat" is my response. Jimmy Johnson (Nascar) didn't need to cheat to win all those championships but it never stopped him..

I would add a caveat.. None of us know exactly what was recorded (Rams walk through incident) because the evidence was destroyed. If the Pats were innocent they should be pissed that the evidence which would have cleared them was destroyed. In all honesty, why would the film be destroyed unless what was on it was damaging to the NFL. If it was the smoking gun, everyone who had bet against the Patriots would want their money back because of cheating and the NFL would be tarnished. I don't understand why else that film would be destroyed especially since the US Congress wanted to see it.

Back