common get a score packers. You get the ball first in second half

INTERCEPTION!!!

Just keeps getting worse for the packers.

Jimmy G gonna get to the Super Bowl throwing like 20 total passes in 2 playoff games haha. Even Trent Dilfer is jealous of that

Then again maybe we don’t have to watch the second half. Lol

3 turnovers for Rodgers

And I have you on fantasy team. ?

Jimmy G gonna get to the Super Bowl throwing like 20 total passes in 2 playoff games haha. Even Trent Dilfer is jealous of that
Going to be a little frustrating seeing Jimmy G make a super bowl without really doing anything and Phil Rivers never making it while carrying his team most of his career

I blame Danica.

Going to be a little frustrating seeing Jimmy G make a super bowl without really doing anything and Phil Rivers never making it while carrying his team most of his career
There were games this season where the defense stacked the box and make Jimmy G beat them and he did. Kyle Shanahan doesn't force anything on offense..

TOUCHDOWN MOSTERT!!!

This is embarrassing. Looks like the GB D has just given up.

Trent Dilfer might be in the argument for Worst QB to ever win a SB!

I didn't think the Packers matched up very well and we are seeing that play out on the field. This game is pretty much over at the half.

Vicious Beatdown Is in effect.

Well this is about as disappointing of an NFC Championship as you’ll see.

Well, this is not interesting!

Go Chiefs. I guess.

It won't be any quieter in that stadium the second half.

SF made that look real easy. Packers can’t stop the run. Amazing that SF has thrown only 6 passes yet scored 27 points.

Wow down 27-0 and you run up the guy hoping to end the half.

The saddest thing about this game is that Seattle isn't playing. At least they would have made the game worth watching.

Amazing first half by 49ers. Totally out classed GB.

And to think all of us posting in this thread could have Qb’ed this team to the win today haha.

Back