Exactly, let's win a few SBs before we get in that neighborhood
Maybe win one. Lol. Don't get ahead of yourself. One difference between Brady and most every other QB down the road: he had the foresight to take paycuts. to strengthen the team around him. I doubtdoubt few (iif any) of them will ever do that. Soooo....ggood luck winning 6 SBs.

Friggin BOOOO!!! Man how do they allow them to run on them like that? Crazy! Jimmy G only has to throw 7 passes in the 1st half???

Friggin BOOOO!!! Man how you they allow them to run on them like that? Crazy! Jimmy G only has to throw 7 passes in the 1st half???
And George Kittle is just blocking.. Not having to catch the ball and run routes. It is crazy. I expect big halftime adjustments and the packers need to come out and score on their first drive

Jimmy G gonna get to the Super Bowl throwing like 20 total passes in 2 playoff games haha. Even Trent Dilfer is jealous of that
Going to be a little frustrating seeing Jimmy G make a super bowl without really doing anything and Phil Rivers never making it while carrying his team most of his career
Thats why QB's (as important as they are and as important as it is to have a good one) too often get both too much credit for wining and too much blame for losing while its so very much about the team.

And George Kittle is just blocking.. Not having to catch the ball and run routes. It is crazy. I expect big halftime adjustments and the packers need to come out and score on their first drive
And quit turning it over. Wtf was with that blown snap? Sheesh! lol

And quit turning it over. Wtf was with that blown snap? Sheesh! lol
That was particularly ugly. Everytime they start diving they make ugly mistakes. That interception looked like a frustrated forced throw..

What else is worth watching tonight?

Went KC passing game, Niners D & RB on DraftKings. I also have Adam's so I need some garbage for him and I could have a big $core!!

Devante Adams is a beast

Finally getting some feeling back in my feet.

What a day!

Attachments

• 20200119_171405.jpg
    20200119_171405.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 4
This is the drive that the packers needed. Can they finish with 7 is the question.. Come on niners D!!

Very good adjustment with the heavy dose of screen passes and backside screens to attack the rushing defense.. Let's answer niners!!!

I don’t think the Packers can fully climb back into this, but it’d be nice if it was somewhat interesting

There could be 100 points in the Super Bowl.

Deebo.. Wow. Jimmy G isn't having to pass. This is just crazy

No one wants to tackle Mostert.. 4 touchdowns.. Oh.. My.. Gosh

Holy Mosert. Man has been fantastic

Did I miss anything

Back