just wow! I mean the GB Dee just has no answer at all for the ground attack especially outside the tackles. . Just brutal and almost looks at this point like they shouldn't be here in the first place.
Come to think of it, they also dont have much an answer for the 9ers defense either.
And not to mention they are shooting themselves in thier own foot on top of all else too.

Last edited:
Lots of screen passes.. And dumping it off in the flat. Smart patient offense by the packers but they are eating up a lot of the clock..

196 rushing yards in less than 20 carries? Wow

Lots of screen passes.. And dumping it off in the flat. Smart patient offense by the packers but they are eating up a lot of the clock..
Yea not even 3 full drives between the two teams in the 3rd. 49ers are perfectly happy with that result.

I have had quite a few adult beverages today. It was a great day for my family. My wife and I had our wedding reception at Arrowhead in ‘98 and my elderly in-laws have been wearing shirts that say “ just one more before I die”

we had some champagne after the game and can’t believe the chiefs are headed to the super bowl.
7D48A7F3-580F-4550-B377-8B4C8E312C70.jpeg

I have had quite a few adult beverages today. It was a great day for my family. My wife and I had our wedding reception at Arrowhead in ‘98 and my elderly in-laws have been wearing shirts that say “ just one more before I die”

we had some champagne after the game and can’t believe the chiefs are headed to the super bowl.
View attachment 8923678
That is awesome!! I love it!! Congrats to your Chiefs!!

View attachment 8923678
Man you’ve had quite the week!

Maybe win one. Lol. Don't get ahead of yourself. One difference between Brady and most every other QB down the road: he had the foresight to take paycuts. to strengthen the team around him. I doubtdoubt few (iif any) of them will ever do that. Soooo....ggood luck winning 6 SBs.
It's funny that there is that idea that Brady has taken Huge pay cuts. Brady has taken less than TOP $ but not much less and he has restructured but he has gotten all his money. He also values having the chance to win every year up till now.
What hurts Brady compared to most top QB's is that he was a 6th round pick and Never got that Huge Contract before ever stepping on the field. Jamarcus Russell got like 68m guaranteed before ever playing 1 down. Brady got a bump to 3 mil after he won the sb in 2nd year.

It will be very surprising if any of these young qb's wins more than 2 SuperBowls. Eventually they are going to have to pay the players.

There’s a chunk play from the Packers

There’s a chunk play from the Packers
They are keeping it interesting. You knew they would have to go down the field at some point. Once again, this isn't over. Niners need a long, time consuming drive to answer even if they only get 3

I hate prevent defense. I understand at this point they just wanna get out of the game with no injuries. But it’s like you’re conceding the score.

Wow that's early for an onside kick..

Chiefs-49er's Superbowl!!
Can't wait to see the betting lines for this game. The O/U could be mid/high 70's.

Ok GB, we just need a fumble, then a TD, another fumble, and a TD, another fumble, and a TD. piece of cake.

Darn. Wanted to see them go for it on 4th & 1..

Yea, they gotta change that rule of milking the clock on these punts.

Richard Sherman too slow for Adams.. Great throw by Rodgers

What a strike from Rodgers

Well, down to a 2 score game. How you doing @93civiccpe?

Another example of why the prevent sucks.

Back