Man.. A lot of people picking the Chiefs already. The niners spent all year with a chip on their shoulder feeling disrespected and they will keep that narrative alive. Both are very well coached teams and it should be fun. I'll be pulling for my niners of course but I think it will be a great game!

Man.. A lot of people picking the Chiefs already. The niners spent all year with a chip on their shoulder feeling disrespected and they will keep that narrative alive. Both are very well coached teams and it should be fun. I'll be pulling for my niners of course but I think it will be a great game!
Everyone at my work is picking the Chiefs too. I think it will come down to whether we can apply pressure before those speedsters can make their break. If we allow them time to make multiple cuts, we’re going to be in trouble (like basically every other team they’ve beaten).

Also I haven’t seen too much of Mahomes and I know he’s elite but he doesn’t seem to run as much as the QBs that give us fits like Kyler and Lamar. He seems to use his speed to buy more time in the pocket rather than run with it. Not sure if that helps us or hurts us....

Has there been one long pass all game? Never seen so little passing

I want the 9ers To win. ;)

Everyone at my work is picking the Chiefs too. I think it will come down to whether we can apply pressure before those speedsters can make their break. If we allow them time to make multiple cuts, we’re going to be in trouble (like basically every other team they’ve beaten).

Also I haven’t seen too much of Mahomes and I know he’s elite but he doesn’t seem to run as much as the QBs that give us fits like Kyler and Lamar. He seems to use his speed to buy more time in the pocket rather than run with it. Not sure if that helps us or hurts us....
This is scary though because he uses his legs more like Russell Wilson.. To get in the flat and go down the field. This counters the niners rush and gives their WRs time to get open. It will be a test for sure. That chief offense is for real!

I like the 49ers, but they haven’t faced an offense quite like KC. I’m not saying they can’t win, but their secondary will get tested.

I like the 49ers, but they haven’t faced an offense quite like KC. I’m not saying they can’t win, but their secondary will get tested.
I think Mahomes will give the pass rush fits and he will be able to go down the field. But I also think the niners offense will present a tough challenge for the Chiefs defense. It could be a shootout.

took niners +2. will watch the line this week as the smart money is bet before public hammers it next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think Mahomes will give the pass rush fits and he will be able to go down the field. But I also think the niners offense will present a tough challenge for the Chiefs defense. It could be a shootout.

I could see a high scoring game here.

Mahomes sure looks like the real deal. He might get the first 150 million guaranteed contract.

I could see a high scoring game here.

Mahomes sure looks like the real deal. He might get the first 150 million guaranteed contract.

And 150 guaranteed may be on the low end, I’d have to imagine he’s looking at a minimum contract of 200 over 5 or 240 over 6

I’m hearing the opposite.

They beat them this season didn’t they?

It was pre season. But the Ravens offense was pretty good to as the Saints as well. It’s a new season.

I don't put much stock in preseason games. That was the 3rd preseason game where usually the starters stay in for the first half but still doesn't say much. The Chiefs offense has continued to advance this season and it is impressive. I can't wait to see it play out!!

I'll probably take the 49er's and the whatever points I can get. And then I'll hedge it with a bet on Mahomes for MVP as he can singlehandedly win this game.

I'll probably take the 49er's and the whatever points I can get. And then I'll hedge it with a bet on Mahomes for MVP as he can singlehandedly win this game.
Well that strategy went to crap as I just saw Mahomes is even money.

I’m hearing the opposite.
Interesting.. I've watched espn, the NFL network and YouTube. All I keep hearing is that the niners have never faced an offense with this many seasons or an MVP like Mahomes. Lots of talk that Jimmy G can't win the game for them and the lack of passing stats in the playoffs is concerning as he'll have to throw more. One network claiming the Chiefs have a 65% chance of winning the game. I think it will be close.. But the niners will be eating this up in the locker room. Screenshot_20200121-122356_YouTube.jpg

Interesting.. I've watched espn, the NFL network and YouTube. All I keep hearing is that the niners have never faced an offense with this many seasons or an MVP like Mahomes. Lots of talk that Jimmy G can't win the game for them and the lack of passing stats in the playoffs is concerning as he'll have to throw more. One network claiming the Chiefs have a 65% chance of winning the game. I think it will be close.. But the niners will be eating this up in the locker room. View attachment 8923921

I’m hearing that too but I’m hearing KC can’t stop the 49ers run game and that the Chiefs haven’t faced a defense like the 49ers all year.

Guess it’s doom and gloom on both sides.

I’m hearing that too but I’m hearing KC can’t stop the 49ers run game and that the Chiefs haven’t faced a defense like the 49ers all year.

Guess it’s doom and gloom on both sides.
Maybe we shouldn't watch? ?

I think it is going to be a great game. I feel like KC has looked dominate at stretches, but very average in other stretches.

I just want to see a well-played, close game, and if KC edges them out, even better. Want to be in the city to see the celebration

This would be interesting for sure!
The 2020 NFL draft stage might be on Bellagio fountains lake

Because I'm a visual person, I very unnecessarily like to know exactly what uniforms the teams will wear prior to the game.

Knew KC was designated home-team, didn't know which combo the teams would go with. KC will wear their traditional home uniform with the red jerseys and white pants.

Interestingly, SF petitioned the league and was denied to wear their alternate throwback away unis, the white on white.

Each team can apparently wear alternate away uniforms once during the season and SF asked the league for an exception to wear them a 2nd time for their week #17 matchup vs Seattle. It was granted for that game but denied for what would be a 3rd time in the SB.

So they'll wear there traditional away unis, white jerseys with gold pants.

Back