Antonio Brown is the gift that keeps on giving.
Police are seeking a Arrest Warrant. Sounds like when OJ went to prison for stealing his own stuff.
TMZ Link

@Stemmy66 did AB's really crazy behavior begin before Vontaze Burfit laid him out??? I have read multiple stories that hit is where the really crazy stuff began.

Antonio Brown is the gift that keeps on giving.
Police are seeking a Arrest Warrant. Sounds like when OJ went to prison for stealing his own stuff.
TMZ Link

@Stemmy66 did AB's really crazy behavior begin before Vontaze Burfit laid him out??? I have read multiple stories that hit is where the really crazy stuff began.

Joking aside, who knows.... you see the stuff on your boy Aaron Hernandez and you start to think whether or not repeated head trauma adds to this.... I for one would not argue is someone made this correlation... whatever it is, the guy is not right....

Joking aside, who knows.... you see the stuff on your boy Aaron Hernandez and you start to think whether or not repeated head trauma adds to this.... I for one would not argue is someone made this correlation... whatever it is, the guy is not right....
My boy as in he played for the team I root for. Aaron Hernandez was a Sociopath who had 1 marketable skill but he was a GangBanger with CTE and had 40 million reasons not to kill anyone but he did 3 times.

People knew that Hernandez had gang ties that is why he slipped in the draft. Probably the worst thing for him was going to the Patriots which were close to his Boys in New Haven.

It's too bad, If AB could have kept his **** together the Patriots would have had a legit shot of playing in the SB instead of the Chiefs.

My boy as in he played for the team I root for. Aaron Hernandez was a Sociopath who had 1 marketable skill but he was a GangBanger with CTE and had 40 million reasons not to kill anyone but he did 3 times.

People knew that Hernandez had gang ties that is why he slipped in the draft. Probably the worst thing for him was going to the Patriots which were close to his Boys in New Haven.

It's too bad, If AB could have kept his **** together the Patriots would have had a legit shot of playing in the SB instead of the Chiefs.
If Antonio Brown had kept his **** together, he would still be in Pittsburgh!

I knew you were bitter.... ;) I just wish the Steelers would have traded AB directly to the Pats instead of Oakland.... then I'd feel like they stole something worthwhile :p

I disagree with this completely and I'm not a fan of either team. The Chiefs are still a much more complete team than the Pats with A. Brown. You guys were not "one wide receiver away" from the Super Bowl. The Pats looked lethargic and slow on both sides of the ball this year.. I think they are going to have to rebuild for the first time in many years.

I disagree with this completely and I'm not a fan of either team. The Chiefs are still a much more complete team than the Pats with A. Brown. You guys were not "one wide receiver away" from the Super Bowl. The Pats looked lethargic and slow on both sides of the ball this year.. I think they are going to have to rebuild for the first time in many years.
I am not saying your wrong but the Defense was built to stop the Chiefs just not Derick Henry! I think AB makes the Offense good enough to compete and I would like to think that 1st and goal on the 1 against the Titans might be different with AB on the field.

Chiefs are hands down the better team but I would like to have seen that rematch.

I am not saying your wrong but the Defense was built to stop the Chiefs just not Derick Henry! I think AB makes the Offense good enough to compete and I would like to think that 1st and goal on the 1 against the Titans might be different with AB on the field.

Chiefs are hands down the better team but I would like to have seen that rematch.
That's fair. I just think the Patriots are in need of some younger players. They looked really worn down at the end of the season

Tom Brady apparently just bought a house in Brentwood, TN. He gone.

So back to the Super Bowl match-up. Let's get down to the nitty-gritty, enough of this KC's unstoppable offense vs the 9ers incredible defense, what really matters is that the last time an SF team played a KC team for all the marbles was the 2014 World Series, and SF won, game 7, in KC! So does that mean SF beats KC again, or KC gets revenge on SF?

So back to the Super Bowl match-up. Let's get down to the nitty-gritty, enough of this KC's unstoppable offense vs the 9ers incredible defense, what really matters is that the last time an SF team played a KC team for all the marbles was the 2014 World Series, and SF won, game 7, in KC! So does that mean SF beats KC again, or KC gets revenge on SF?

The 49rs played in a much more competitive division, had a better record, scored more points than KC and gave up almost exactly the same number of points. This looks like a Niners win to me, maybe double digits.

The 49rs played in a much more competitive division, had a better record, scored more points than KC and gave up almost exactly the same number of points. This looks like a Niners win to me, maybe double digits.

I wouldn’t put too much stock into season-long numbers since Mahomes was hurt/playing through injury for half the year (as well as some other offensive weapons). Same could be said for Niners D. Both squads are close to 100% for the Super bowl so it should be a great matchup. If I had to pick one to win I’d go with Chiefs simply because they have the best player on the field, and he plays the most important position in football.

Also, here’s a crazy stat for you, Mahomes has yet to lose a game by double digits (avg margin of defeat is ~4).

So, if KC doesn’t win the Super Bowl will the loss be more about Reid can’t win the big game or 49ers were the better team?

I don’t think the 49ers will get the credit they deserve.

So, if KC doesn’t win the Super Bowl will the loss be more about Reid can’t win the big game or 49ers were the better team?

I don’t think the 49ers will get the credit they deserve.

I like the other coaching storyline scenario, imagine niners are up 2-3 scores in second half and Chiefs come back win. Shanahan will be associated with 2 of the biggest SB chokes in NFL history.

I really like Mahomes. The kid looks like the real deal so far in his very short career. However, the media and others are already comparing him or straight out calling him the best ever. Way too early for that. Let the young QB develop.

Yet it is amazing how just a couple years ago all the scare was about how bad the QB position was. Now, you have so much talent out there. With Jackson, Mahomes, Prescott, Wentz, Mayfield, Watson, Goff, Josh Allen, and Kyler Murry still not at the fifth year yet, while you still have Wilson and all the big name vets still playing at incredible levels, the NFL seems to be in QB heaven. Soon you will have Burrows and Lawrence drafted as seemingly can’t miss prospects. I don’t remember a time when the NFL had so much talent in QB all in the league at the same time.

All I know is that the Chiefs can't afford to come out of the gate as flat and tight as they have the two previous games. 49ers are too good to be spottin' them points.

Niners are the more complete team, imo, but I think the star players on KC just may pull it off.

Hope so, anyway.

I feel like the Packers were a poor mans Chiefs (great QB, some decent weapons, and a below average defense). i do think the chiefs have more talent (i.e Kelce) but I don't see them all that different. But at the same time, I wouldn't want to put the game on Jimmy G's shoulders to win it. man I don't know. I am super excited to watch. I think I'm going to lean 49ers. They win ugly, but they win. I think Mahomes will do damage but wont be on the field enough to win it for them.

The Chiefs Strength of Schedule or SOS was .510 the 49ers was .504

The Chiefs Strength of Victory or SOV was .477 while the 49ers was .466

Last edited:
Man, that AH stuff, that netflix special and the podcast about it....holy effing ****.

I believe it will come down to who makes the most plays. Don't forget that Kyle got cute with the play calling for Atlanta in his last Super Bowl and they blew a big lead. Will those memories haunt him? You have 2 really good teams in this Super Bowl and none of the regular season matters at this point. Both teams handled business and now its up to who makes more plays on Super Bowl Sunday!!

I really like Mahomes. The kid looks like the real deal so far in his very short career. However, the media and others are already comparing him or straight out calling him the best ever. Way too early for that. Let the young QB develop.

Yet it is amazing how just a couple years ago all the scare was about how bad the QB position was. Now, you have so much talent out there. With Jackson, Mahomes, Prescott, Wentz, Mayfield, Watson, Goff, Josh Allen, and Kyler Murry still not at the fifth year yet, while you still have Wilson and all the big name vets still playing at incredible levels, the NFL seems to be in QB heaven. Soon you will have Burrows and Lawrence drafted as seemingly can’t miss prospects. I don’t remember a time when the NFL had so much talent in QB all in the league at the same time.
This is one of the things that blows me away. I was very impressed with Mahomes and with Lamar Jackson this year. Those two guys won in different fashion but are the new face of the NFL.. But it's really early to start crowning these guys with the "best ever" talk isn't it? Serious question: if the Niners defense stifles that offense, will the narrative about Mahomes change? I don't think it's possible to shut down that offense but if it happens will Mahomes be blamed or will it be credited to the niners defense?? I for one think this game could come down to a field goal. And I also think it's crazy how much shade is being thrown on Garoppolo. The niners were a terrible team before him. He finds a way to win and it's not flashy but he simply wins. Those who say he can't be trusted to carry the load have short term memories because of the 2 playoff games. Do you not remember the shootout in the dome at New Orleans?? Or his pass heavy games against Arizona? Plain and simply, Kyle Shanahan dared both the Vikings and the packers to stop the power run game and they couldn't so they ran the ball down their throat, dominated time of possession, and won in an old fashioned manner. Why is Garoppolo looked at negatively for that?? It blows my mind..

I also think it's crazy how much shade is being thrown on Garoppolo. The niners were a terrible team before him. He finds a way to win and it's not flashy but he simply wins. Those who say he can't be trusted to carry the load have short term memories because of the 2 playoff games. Do you not remember the shootout in the dome at New Orleans?? Or his pass heavy games against Arizona? Plain and simply, Kyle Shanahan dared both the Vikings and the packers to stop the power run game and they couldn't so they ran the ball down their throat, dominated time of possession, and won in an old fashioned manner. Why is Garoppolo looked at negatively for that?? It blows my mind..
I‘m definitely a JimmyG homer, but the criticism he gets drives me nuts too. Especially those using last game and the 8 passes he attempted. The Packers couldn’t stop our run game, so why wouldn’t we keep going back to it until they stop it?!? If we had prime Montana or Brady back there, we’d still have passed 8 times!

Also, to a man, the entire team loves Jimmy and has his back. There’s never even been a whisper of criticism from his teammates about the man, that says a lot

Serious question: if the Niners defense stifles that offense, will the narrative about Mahomes change? I don't think it's possible to shut down that offense but if it happens will Mahomes be blamed or will it be credited to the niners defense??
If Mahomes gets stifled, I think the media/general public

1. blame Andy Reid
2. Credit shanahan
3. Credit SF defense
4. Blame KC defense for not giving Mahomes the ball
5. Blame the KC running game
6. Blame Trump
7. Blame Pelosi

Mahomes is the NFL golden child with Lamar and will not get the blame.

This is one of the things that blows me away. I was very impressed with Mahomes and with Lamar Jackson this year. Those two guys won in different fashion but are the new face of the NFL.. But it's really early to start crowning these guys with the "best ever" talk isn't it? Serious question: if the Niners defense stifles that offense, will the narrative about Mahomes change? I don't think it's possible to shut down that offense but if it happens will Mahomes be blamed or will it be credited to the niners defense?? I for one think this game could come down to a field goal. And I also think it's crazy how much shade is being thrown on Garoppolo. The niners were a terrible team before him. He finds a way to win and it's not flashy but he simply wins. Those who say he can't be trusted to carry the load have short term memories because of the 2 playoff games. Do you not remember the shootout in the dome at New Orleans?? Or his pass heavy games against Arizona? Plain and simply, Kyle Shanahan dared both the Vikings and the packers to stop the power run game and they couldn't so they ran the ball down their throat, dominated time of possession, and won in an old fashioned manner. Why is Garoppolo looked at negatively for that?? It blows my mind..

This is a way way over-exaggeration, but Garoppolo reminds me a bit of Troy Aikman. I never thought Aikman was a super QB that would carry his team. Yes, he is a Hall of Famer, but I really still think that his coach and the fact that Emmitt Smith and Michael Irvin were on his team helped him a ton. He wasn't pretty, but the Cowboys just kept winning.

Garoppolo isn't pretty, but he finds a way to win. It will be interesting to see if the Defense can't stop KC will Garoppolo be able to QB a shootout.

If Mahomes gets stifled, I think the media/general public

1. blame Andy Reid
2. Credit shanahan
3. Credit SF defense
4. Blame KC defense for not giving Mahomes the ball
5. Blame the KC running game
6. Blame Trump
7. Blame Pelosi

Mahomes is the NFL golden child with Lamar and will not get the blame.

I think Andy Reid's legacy, fair or unfair, is on the line. If the Chiefs lose, then he will continue to be the guy who couldn't win the big game. So much of how we view coaches and players in team sports are concerned with rings.

I believe you are correct, Mahomes will not get the blame if the Chiefs lose, the coach will.

Back