I believe you are correct, Mahomes will not get the blame if the Chiefs lose, the coach will.

I think it really depends on how they lose. If Mahomes goes out there and turns the ball over 3+ times it may be tough to blame Andy instead of Mahomes. Any other scenario and you are correct, the blame will go on Andy (whether it is justified or not).

NFL going with the stage on the Bellagio Water Front. This is going to look crazy.

The drafted players will arrive to the stage by boat.

C2F71E2E-F00E-4A4A-B56E-F4B12DBE1BD4.jpeg

Don't have a dog in the fight, but living in KC I have to pull for the Chiefs. This city might shut down if they get it done.
Hearing what they are saying vs the Royals parade. Im not sure how the city will handle it.

Chiefs have lost 8 games with Mahomes as a starter by a total of 36 points. That's an average of 4.5 each. They are going to be in the game no matter what. Niners had some trouble containing mobile QB's so they can score too. The problem is the Chiefs run defense is porous as well so both teams ought to move the ball. If the Chiefs can get the Niners down their pass D is good enough to keep the Niners down so the only way I see a blowout is if the Chiefs get rolling early and force the Niners to start throwing the ball. Should be a great game and this is a great start to the post Patriots dynasty era IMO.

Niners likely to missing Coleman as well. Just dont see him back from a dislocated shoulder. IF you being carted off for Shoulder, its got to be bad.

seems like a lot of San Francisco bias on here !! I expected it from @93civiccpe !!

seems like a lot of San Francisco bias on here !! I expected it from @93civiccpe !!
Stop it with the underdog talk.. Your Chiefs are the favorites and you have the best QB ever according to the sports talk guys. ?

Stop it with the underdog talk.. Your Chiefs are the favorites and you have the best QB ever according to the sports talk guys. ?
How does a Texas A & M guy get on the San Francisco bandwagon anyways?? too much wrestling or what??

How does a Texas A & M guy get on the San Francisco bandwagon anyways?? too much wrestling or what??

I spent less than a year at A&M.. They don't claim me.. ?. My niners ties go back to when I was 5 and chose them because of their uniforms according to my dad (who is a redskins fan). So things could be worse.. I could have grown up a redskins fan.. Lol

The Patriot way!

All this talk about underdogs had me confused and wondering if this was the Morgan Cup thread as opposed to the NFL thread.:D

I’m squarely on the Chiefs wagon here. Tech ties in the family & since The Catch, I will never root for a 49’er team....ever. #HeartStillBroken

Go Chiefs.

Jimmy G is one of my people, very popular with Dago nation, but I'd like to see a real, old time AFL team win.
I used to go to the Pats games at Fenway Park in the 60s when I was in college.

NFL going with the stage on the Bellagio Water Front. This is going to look crazy.

The drafted players will arrive to the stage by boat.

View attachment 8924245

When I see this I remember Joe Thomas chose to go walleye fishing with his dad rather than attend the draft. Maybe GMs should look for potential HOF OL by asking “which type of boat ride would you prefer?”?

I am so happy for my good friend from High School. He has been the CRO for the 49ers for about 2 years and with them for 8 years. He hasn’t seen a whole lot of success because he took a job and came back before and after the 2012 Super Bowl.

For that reason I am rooting for the 9ers

Hard Rock stadium is getting ready for the “big game” and is in full Miami decor. Lots of construction stuff going on around d the stadium, kinda surprised the SB will be there in a week.
23162DAF-A7BC-455D-89C5-6B1BBA39B000.jpeg

It’s Super Bowl week! I’ve waited forever to see my team there! LFG!

Got a friend that lives over in the Bay Area and we have been chatting. He is a lifelong 49er fan and we’ve had a lot of fun chatting up about the game.

Still kind of surreal for me.

The Pro Bowl was fun this year. Pretty cool to turn it on and tell the wife the reason none of our favorite players are there is because they are in the FREAKIN SUPER BOWL!

and then correct yourself and say THE BIG GAME so that you don’t get NFL attorneys showing up on your doorstep in the dead of night.

Back