It’s Super Bowl week! I’ve waited forever to see my team there! LFG!

Got a friend that lives over in the Bay Area and we have been chatting. He is a lifelong 49er fan and we’ve had a lot of fun chatting up about the game.

Still kind of surreal for me.

I've been fortunate to see the niners win several championships.. It's a great feeling to see your team make it and a better feeling of they win. I hope its a great game!! There are 2 really good coaches and it will be fun to see how they plan to attack the defenses.

The Texans named Bill o Brien general manager. He was the acting GM and now he has the title. He is the worst coach in the NFL and now the whole world knows after his terrible play calling in the playoffs this year. I am so disappointed with him and even more so with the Texans ownership for letting this ass clown run the show. I have watched every game since the Texans joined the league so I am sure I will watch again next year. The difference is I will be rooting for them to get blown out in every game next season. I hope this blows up in his face and the Texans become the laughing stock of the NFL. Shame on you Cal Mcnair, Bill o Brien is an idiot and proven loser and you are the only person on the planet who cannot see it.

One thing I’ve learned about the Super Bowl over the years, you just never know. It’s one game with 2 weeks to prepare. It’s true not another team in the NFL has a defense like the Niners, but I don’t think that means much. Often times it who deals with the big stage better. That said I’m picking the Niners and I’m biased since I live in the Bay Area.

IS IT SUNDAY YET

We are starting to plan our Super Bowl food. Forecast is for a high of 50F here. That's nuts but also nice grilling weather. Hmm. Grilled fish tacos are starting to gain traction.
Going traditional with chicken wings and seven layer dip. Wings in the air fryer are next level good.

I think you can tell from my avatar where my rooting interest is. I was in second grade when the Chiefs won Super Bowl IV.

We are starting to plan our Super Bowl food. Forecast is for a high of 50F here. That's nuts but also nice grilling weather. Hmm. Grilled fish tacos are starting to gain traction.
Have 4 venison roast that I'm turning into pastrami, prime brisket, smoked chicken wings and whole side of salmon going on the smoker. If I get time during the rest of the week I also plan to make some venison summer sausage with jalapeno and ghost pepper cheese from the buck I got last Saturday. Hope I'm awake to watch the game. It should be one for the ages.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Have 4 venison roast that I'm turning into pastrami, prime brisket, smoked chicken wings and whole side of salmon going on the smoker. If I get time during the rest of the week I also plan to make some venison summer sausage with jalapeno and ghost pepper cheese from the buck I got last Saturday. Hope I'm awake to watch the game. It should be one for the ages.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Wow, did you say party at your place? That's serious food.

giphy.gif

So Tom Brady is joining the XFL? Cool.

It is certainly going to be interesting to see what Tom Brady does. They were saying today on the Weei.com that there are 11 teams but that # is way too high and while I do think he will move if the money is right I don't think he is going to a team that he doesn't believe can win.

He likes to post all sorts of cryptic messages on social media but good luck figuring it out. They said it perfectly today on Weei, If he actually does the free agent tour he is gone. If he is going to resign in NE it will be right at the beginning of the FA period so they can then try to go out an sign players around him. They are not going to wait around for him to make a decision and be left high and dry with no QB, Belichick isn't going to gamble like that and Belichick is the guy who cut Kosar in Cleveland and If Tom wants to dick around then it wouldn't surprise me for BB to just go sign a QB he feels he can move forward with.

DraftKings Odds:

New England Patriots: -335
Los Angeles Chargers: +400
Indianapolis Colts: +900
Tennessee Titans: +1600
Carolina Panthers: +2000
Cleveland Browns: +2000
Denver Broncos: +2000
Las Vegas Raiders: +2000
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: +2000
Chicago Bears: +2500
Dallas Cowboys: +3300
Detroit Lions: +3300
Miami Dolphins: +3300
Jacksonville Jaguars: +4000
Minnesota Vikings: +5000
New Orleans Saints: +5000
New York Giants: +5000
Pittsburgh Steelers: +5000
Philadelphia Eagles: +6600
Washington Redskins: +6600
Los Angeles Rams: +8000
New York Jets: +8000
San Francisco 49ers: +8000
Atlanta Falcons: +10000
Buffalo Bills: +10000
Cincinnati Bengals: +10000
Green Bay Packers: +10000
Arizona Cardinals: +25000
Baltimore Ravens: +25000
Houston Texans: +25000
Kansas City Chiefs: +25000
Seattle Seahawks: +25000​

Las Vegas Raiders: +2000
Not really a Raiders fan but seeing as they’re coming to where I live, I’d love to see him sign here. I’d get a chance to attend a game to see one of the greatest QBs ever play

Feels like its been forever for the game to come but am starting to get really amped up for this Sunday. I hope to see a great game and my Niners come out on top but honestly, if it has to be any other team, I’m glad it’s the Chiefs. Andy Reid is long overdue and is one of the most well-respected and well-liked coaches in the league and the Chiefs are full of really likable players: Mahomes, Kelce, etc

So, there is a debate on Twitter and other social media on whether Brady is walking AWAY or TOWARD the field.

I think looking at his left leg and the reflection clearly shows him walking AWAY from the field.

What say you? AWAY or TOWARD?

So, there is a debate on Twitter and other social media on whether Brady is walking AWAY or TOWARD the field.

I think looking at his left leg and the reflection clearly shows him walking AWAY from the field.

What say you? AWAY or TOWARD?

Saw this on Twitter.

Name Tom Brady’s Album.

My vote is: All Spies On Me

4288a947340e662f0be6a532def728a1.jpg

258E82A2-3EF6-4B09-95CB-43B8FDFB2D69.jpeg
I like the Over and Bodysuit bets...

Back