He’ll probably end up on the Patriots.

We know the league is rigged if this happens. I already have thoughts about that now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We know the league is rigged if this happens. I already have thoughts about that now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Go on your browser to the forum now.
Instead of tapatalk.
Thank me later haha.

Good news is both work flawlessly

c4b78cc222f917f00e3f0b784866c5df.gif

Saints fans knowing that Teddy Bridgewater will have to start for at least 6 weeks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The new giphy feature and the Browns....are a match made in THP heaven!

c4b78cc222f917f00e3f0b784866c5df.gif

Saints fans knowing that Teddy Bridgewater will have to start for at least 6 weeks...

I like Teddy. So does their HC based on what they are paying him. I think he is going to do okay. He might be your future so root carefully.

50year MNF anniversary of the exact same first game

New Browns unis next season and I can’t wait.....cause this iteration is no bueno

I like Teddy. So does their HC based on what they are paying him. I think he is going to do okay. He might be your future so root carefully.

The Saints paid him a lot of money for this type of situation... Let’s hope they were right, he didn’t look good, but they all looked shellshocked after Brees got hurt... I reserve judgment until I see what it will look like when they have a week to game plan for Teddy starting...

Holy catch

Could it be the end for two QBs from the 2004 draft ? Ben out with an elbow injury and Eli out because the Giants may have to turn to Daniel Jones sooner than later. Not the way these two Super Bowl winning QBs wanted to end their careers, if it comes to that.

I didn't get a chance to watch all of the Giants game, but what I did see I'm not certain Jones is going to be the answer to. With Shephard out with a concussion, Tate still suspended they were left with little to no receiving corps, and while Saqu
Holy catch
Just another day at the office

Gawd that chant sums him up perfectly.

Disappointing to not convert 6 there....

Gawd that chant sums him up perfectly.

Lol I mean he has worn the exact same visor last week and all preseason. Now it’s an issue?

Lol I mean he has worn the exact same visor last week and all preseason. Now it’s an issue?
Amazing timing too

That’s like saying he was the guy you booed and hated for multiple years and now Browns fans cheer him. :oops:
Or yada yada yada Lebron. Haha.

Really like Baker. Rooting for the Browns to turn the corner this year. That said, room for growth is still there.

Stared down receiver on 2nd down, and then got jittery and escaped the pocket too soon on 3rd. Just minor young qb growing pains. Looks to have insane potential.

That’s like saying he was the guy you booed and hated for multiple years and now Browns fans cheer him. :oops:
Or yada yada yada Lebron. Haha.

Lol. Lebron is a bit different. I’ve never hated OBJ. He’s a LOOK AT ME guy.....but that’s him I guess.

I’ll say this from a personal aspect. My sister ran hi youth sports camp here in Cleveland.....he couldn’t have been a nicer guy to the kids. Took as much time as he could with every single e one. Didn’t give a ton of time to the adults.....and that’s fine. That’s not what he was there for. I understand the “@$$hole” mantra and perception. I’m just not 100% I’m on board with it since I know peeps that have interacted with him personally.

My perspective changed not cause I’m a Browns honk.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really like Baker. Rooting for the Browns to turn the corner this year. That said, room for growth is still there.

Stared down receiver on 2nd down, and then got jittery and escaped the pocket too soon on 3rd. Just minor young qb growing pains. Looks to have insane potential.

Lots and lots of room for growth.

Lol. Lebron is a bit different. I’ve never hated OBJ. He’s a LOOK AT ME guy.....but that’s him I guess.

I’ll say this from a personal aspect. My sister ran hi youth sports camp here in Cleveland.....he couldn’t have been a nicer guy to the kids. Took as much time as he could with every single e one. Didn’t give a ton of time to the adults.....and that’s fine. That’s not what he was there for. I understand the “@$$hole” mantra and perception. I’m just not 100% I’m on board with it since I know peeps that have interacted with him personally.

Yeah I am sure if the kids camp were for the Stillers and he was running his mouth about his watch and other nonsense for Pitt you would have loved that catch haha.

All in fun. Enjoy this route vs Middle Tenn St. It should be a big one.

Thankfully AB stealing some of the headlines so if his drama for the year is a watch so be it

OBJ thinks he’s being kicked on because he’s wearing an illegal visor.

What a tool.

Yeah I am sure if the kids camp were for the Stillers and he was running his mouth about his watch and other nonsense for Pitt you would have loved that catch haha.

All in fun. Enjoy this route vs Middle Tenn St. It should be a big one.

Not being defensive here. Lol just being honest

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
OBJ thinks he’s being kicked on because he’s wearing an illegal visor.

What a tool.

No. He wore the same visor all preseason and all game last game with no issues......so.....

Back