JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Super Bowl is behind us, time for a new NFL thread.

Oh, hey, fresh thread for the fanatic insanity to start over again!

I’ll start. My name is James, and the Browns are going to make the playoffs this year.

The Cardinals needed to try something different, and hooooooooo boy did they ever deliver!! I have no idea what to expect under Kliffy, but I'm actually excited to find out - - this is either going to succeed or fail spectacularly!!

The Cardinals needed to try something different, and hooooooooo boy did they ever deliver!! I have no idea what to expect under Kliffy, but I'm actually excited to find out - - this is either going to succeed or fail spectacularly!!

Expect lots of sunglasses and smolder.

Not looking forward to the next couple of months of talk about which QB the Redskins should draft. I'm not convinced by any of the guys likely to be available at 15 and there's always the worry they pull another RGIII type trade.

Not looking forward to the next couple of months of talk about which QB the Redskins should draft. I'm not convinced by any of the guys likely to be available at 15 and there's always the worry they pull another RGIII type trade.

You know, the b*tch about RGIII is he had all the arm talent, but not understanding he needed to FREAKING SLIDE got him beat to **** and gun shy. It’s a shame.

You know, the b*tch about RGIII is he had all the arm talent, but not understanding he needed to FREAKING SLIDE got him beat to **** and gun shy. It’s a shame.

I still wonder what might have happened had Shannahan done the right thing and held him out of that playoff game his rookie year. He clearly wasn't healthy and ended up doing a lot more damage, essentially killing his career.

I still wonder what might have happened had Shannahan done the right thing and held him out of that playoff game his rookie year. He clearly wasn't healthy and ended up doing a lot more damage, essentially killing his career.

Yep, I still remember the first two years watching him I swear I was just screaming “GET DOWN YOU JACKASS!” again and again.

Hi, I'm a Dolphins fan. My team has one motto for 2019: #TankForTua

Yep, I still remember the first two years watching him I swear I was just screaming “GET DOWN YOU JACKASS!” again and again.

Yep! It's one of the reasons I want them to stay well clear of Kyler Murray. Can't see him being durable enough, that and I can see him playing baseball.

Yep! It's one of the reasons I want them to stay well clear of Kyler Murray. Can't see him being durable enough, that and I can see him playing baseball.

You’ve never watched Kyler then.

Maybe the greatest sliding QB of all time, his awareness is insane. Other than sacks took maybe two or three legit scrambling hits, all year.

Not a concern there. The size thing is so played out. And football is his first love, fwiw

You’ve never watched Kyler then.

Maybe the greatest sliding QB of all time, his awareness is insane. Other than sacks took maybe two or three legit scrambling hits, all year.

Not a concern there. The size thing is so played out. And football is his first love, fwiw

Admittedly I've not watched a huge amount of him so probably go too sucked into the size talk I've seen online, all it takes is one hit though. But I guess the same can be said of all players.

As a Packers fan, I'm excited to watch as all of the team's success is predicated on there performance of one player and then to watch that one player get all of the blame when things don't got perfectly.

I'm also very excited to hear about all of the awesome improvements on defense, only to see a defensive line not know how to stop the run or a secondary really confused by zone concepts.

Oh, and the rash of injuries deplete the team's depth because the S&C coach is a moron.

Hello I am a Bucs fan and I have a little hope as always.

Admittedly I've not watched a huge amount of him so probably go too sucked into the size talk I've seen online, all it takes is one hit though. But I guess the same can be said of all players.

The size argument needs to go away, we’ve seen it busted for years now. Lots of 6’4” giant QB’s have sucked arse.

But, like so many things it’s the easy and sensational thing for Espn and the likes to report on.

The size argument needs to go away, we’ve seen it busted for years now. Lots of 6’4” giant QB’s have sucked arse.

But, like so many things it’s the easy and sensational thing for Espn and the likes to report on.

I had a friend talking up Kyler Murray and then tell me Tua was too small. I'm like: "I can't even"

I agree on size, let him play, if it doesnt work it doesnt work, but a rookie QB is such a good deal there is no reason not to try it.

Oh, hey, fresh thread for the fanatic insanity to start over again!

I’ll start. My name is James, and the Browns are going to make the playoffs this year.

awwww yeah, and I think with the Steelers dis-function the playoff appearance comes courtesy of a division title!

A new season and new hope. hopefully the Texans realize they need an offensive line to be successful.

A new season and new hope. hopefully the Texans realize they need an offensive line to be successful.

Letting Clowney go would free up a lot of cap space to make it happen. Part timer.

Letting Clowney go would free up a lot of cap space to make it happen. Part timer.

Only if Mercilus remembers how to pass rush. As much as Clowney gets crap for his play, dude is disruptive, but I wouldn’t pay him. Too many needs to address.

Ryan Leaf, the defense rests

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan Leaf, the defense rests

I will add osweiler to this. He was big with a big arm and the rest was not good.

I will add osweiler to this. He was big with a big arm and the rest was not good.

Jamarcus Russell we could go on and on haha

So Josh Gordon gets a superbowl ring....ugggh

Back